nice earner

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
can not beleive certain things but looks like i am going to have to
driving down a rd -doesnt realy matter which one just pick one
car flies out of a side rd and clips my rear driver side
i come to a stop reverse slightly to block the other driver getting any decent ideas
got out the car and inspected so other driver inspects with me and says "no damage no damage"
so i told him "details please" he says "no damage so no point details" there i explained in accident change of details necesary no response so call police they arrive within minutes and force him to exchange name and adress with me while hes telling them "my baby is in the car" oh is that why your driving so carefully?:eek: no insurance details though!! police say not nesesary??but they did do the insurance checks confirming insurance in both partys(i also double checked on askmid.gov)
i know this trick would have run if he had the chance yeh i bet i would have caught him more like
any way reported to my insurance and witnesses details from scene aquired any suggestions would calm me as these type of drivers are crettinous for sure and wind me up so much so that i could make a nice(acc claims) income from them crashing into me all day

yeh frend "claiming on him" like the sound of that - before he claims on me you know the way these snake types carry on
yup got some damage bumper not siting nice arch crease rear but due to his plastic bumper it isnt to bad but problee uneconomical repair insurance right up
got onto a accident claims company who within the hour let me know whats going on in my micra life they gonna get me the temp Courtesy vehicle tomoro
then assess the micra(poor guy im) while this goings on my insurance text me a number to ring for claiming no point realy as the accident claims people are swifter parp

had/have a stiff neck now but i dont know whether to claim for it as i am not to sure how long the pain will stay

when i got hit it was at about 5mph and i had pretty bad whiplash,

you should report it and go to the doc, they then decide the severity, thats what i did and they payed out, i never acted up, that is wrong put if you were hit from the rear chances are you will have it regardless of how bad it is, it should be reported, your body is pretty much the same as your car, you have to report anything and everything.

it sucks but thats why we pay insurance.

No offence guys but it winds me up with all this claiming nonsense. Fair enough if you cant move your neck and genuinely have to take time off work etc but why the #### anyone should get a few grand for a totally minor injury is way beyond my imagination.

On average £200-300 of everyone's insurance premium goes to people who make personal injury claims. These false claims just make it worse for everyone.

Chances are you would feel more damaged from a typical fairground ride bumper car, fortunately this ridiculous claim culture has not got all those banned - yet.

im not withat type culture either
but i must say they wont actualy process any claim unless their is real evidence of injury from profesionals
i get you on the bumper cars theory and the costs being passed on and the guy hit me was bnumper car-ing with his baby on board also he wasnt having any ofit claiming theirs no damage ??
also the injury itself may re apear later in life but in general physio and exersize should help

Fair enough you want the car how it was to begin with, that is totally understandable, but its too easy to get evidence for injury. We are going in the direction of black boxes on cars. That may hopefully end false claims where people claim injuries when they truly know (and they do) if they have really had any or not.

Fair enough you want the car how it was to begin with, that is totally understandable, but its too easy to get evidence for injury. We are going in the direction of black boxes on cars. That may hopefully end false claims where people claim injuries when they truly know (and they do) if they have really had any or not.

They put cameras in cars in america, it lowers the premiums on the drivers, i think it should be introduced here if it did lower the amount i was paying and also there would then be video evidence of any claim

They put cameras in cars in america, it lowers the premiums on the drivers, i think it should be introduced here if it did lower the amount i was paying and also there would then be video evidence of any claim

that should solve it

ok so driving north up a road(doesnt realy matter which one) and mr corsa thought he would turn right into a petrol pump
ok but at least let me go past before you turn in? naaaaaa not mr corsa power he has to cut it fine doesnt he cause its only a micra..BANG into my drivers side rear he goes,then enters the petrol pump and fills his fuel like nothing ever happend
ok,,,,,so i pull in front of him in the pump(ALL CAMERA'D UP IN THE PUMP)AND ask for his details------all the details he gave were false!!! ahhhh right corsa car corsa brain no probs--took his reg number----got a witness---reported to police who may have lice when it involves a MICRA wahay! ---insurance are involved-curtasee car should be on the way and their you go be glad you havent a trampy corsa drivers mentality
love being on the road more often than not-MORE TIME ON THE ROAD=MORE CHANCES OF GETTING HIT
I am gutted screw the money i dont want it-JUST DONT HIT THE SR dam
ok so r-reg-sr WINS r-reg-ls(corsa) loose and done for false details clever little boy he is ----oi you little un!

Back