some people :s

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Me, layla, chie and laura were walking back to our cars before parked in sunderland. Just as we get back to them, some guy in a mondeo starts his car up in gear and goes straight into the back of a vectra. He gets out, inspects the damage and drives off!

I don't like people who do that, it's just wrong, you made a mistake, you pay for it. So we took down the number plate, found the driver and then passed the details onto him. Hes off to the police soon to track him down. Hopfully he shall get his just deserts :)

Ian

nice one ian, ***** like that need a good kicking if you ask me, it really boils my **** when people do that sort of thing, they have no respect for other people, would he have just driven off if he'd hit a person ?

nice one Ian

So out of order people think its ok to drive off like that, i just hope the police follow it up and do something about it.

yer, he might admit to it, never know. I'm not going to caught over it thought. I've done my part, i'll do some sort of annon statment or something but thats it.

Back