Kwik Fit ... NICE!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Got in the car today... steering was unusually heavy... got out and had a look and sure enough was greeted by screw in me tyre! ... called up kwik fit (closest place to me) and they were closing in 1 hour (today on sunday) .. whipped the wheel off and put my spare on.. after a fun 5 mins drive (3x14" rims and a 13" spare) i got there. he took the tyre off and plugged it from inside and put it all back together... came back into reception, put the tyre on my lap and when i said "whats the damage" he said its on the house.. so i gave him some beer money and went on my merry way.. what a nice geeza!

Moral: go on sunday when they are closing and they cant be arsed to charge u!! :)

Hmm the same happend to my dads car, so took wheels to them they refused to change it as they were closing in 20 mins and this left him stranded (he is a driving instructor, his pupil misjudged a central reservation and kerbed both tyres blowing them both out) misrible **** in the kwik fit here...

Rip-off merchants down my way as well - that's why I go to a black circles place if I need micra tyres

i like walking in and asking them how much tracking is knowing they going to say "£25" then just saying "fine forget it ill go garage down the road and get it done for £15 then" and most of the time they jus say fine we will do it for £15! lol

They're pretty poor here too. you were very lucky to get away without a fee!

at the ned of the day, its the individual not the company.

the same thing happens with us.
our store is very highly decorated in the customer service department. i get praise all the time from happy customers.

yet we still get called "hallfrauds"..... this is mainly due to the lacklustre performance of the "southern" staff. (meaning south of watford gap) due to the lack of money, they usualy end up with bums and lazy college kids who couldnt be bothered to pee on you if you were on fire.
but peoples are peoples and if you find a nice one, look after them. cos they dont grow on trees.!

Frauds refers to the price, not the service! everything in there is so expensive in comparison to other motor retailers.

If I am forced to use kwik fit I send in a girl with a low cut top and get it done for free.

For the puncture repairs my local tyre place does it for £5, bargain.

Frauds refers to the price, not the service! everything in there is so expensive in comparison to other motor retailers.

all you have to do is ask for a price match and well match it there and then.

we price our products at the going rate, if people buy them... theres no problem. if they dont buy them......we dont sell them for long.:wow:

Had a bad experience with them myself. Had a spotty little scrote tell me that you should always change brake discs at the same time as the pads, and that mine were knackered as you could see 'corrosion' around the outside edge. Called the manager over who tested them and said there was nothing wrong. I bet loads of people fall for that old trick.

yes, the old trick of making sure you have a working braking system, what must they have been thinking?

yep... its the "spotty little scroats" that are the problem....
its like a day care centre some times...

but then, people like tyat are allways gonna be like that, no matter where they work...

Back