Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other please state in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WOOOHOOOO

To: PO1 3TZ,Portsmouth | Reverse this route
Distance: 117.7 miles | View in kilometres
Time: 2 hr 15 min

Pub sounds great, the dates sound great, bowling sounds great.. then again im flexible ;)

ok so its a date lol also was looking at places to eat and the charbar sounds good hehe bbq food lol

ollie240585 said:
WOOOHOOOO

To: PO1 3TZ,Portsmouth | Reverse this route
Distance: 117.7 miles | View in kilometres
Time: 2 hr 15 min
OMG your postcode is 1 digit different to my old one!! Haha, i was 2NL!! Small world lol

It is a small world, if only ur bro had spoke 2 me earlier about this website!! I would have joined a lot earlier!!

I am the only permanent MSC member on sheppey though!!

ollie240585 said:
It is a small world, if only ur bro had spoke 2 me earlier about this website!! I would have joined a lot earlier!!

I am the only permanent MSC member on sheppey though!!
He did! Nearly a year ago, only you were too drunk to remember :p

ollie240585 said:
And!!!! How is that my fault!!! There's nothing else to do on sheppey, get drunk and do karaoke, that's about it!!!

You could play on the new bridge they've opened! You can also get lost in sheppey like i did!! i blame the weather tho, there was snow everywhere.

Arnold said:
You could play on the new bridge they've opened! You can also get lost in sheppey like i did!! i blame the weather tho, there was snow everywhere.
I blame you for not following instructions properly, i clearly said go left at the second mini-roundabout :p

I didnt even see a roundabout!! Remember, they're white - and it was snowing!! I probably just bolted straight over it. I remember i was on the phone to you at the time, saying how the hell do i get out of here!! LOL!! also doing a U turn up someones drive, blocking the road both ways!

ollie240585 said:

Watch out for speed cameras appearing then! just because hand rails are too low or emergency phones are missing. Then again, they probably did install them, along with street lights, but you dodgey sheppey lot have nicked em!! :p

ollie240585 said:
I hope my hair dye goes before this meet though!! Semi-permanent!!! yh right!! I'm really bored of pink hair!!

Pink?!?

cool! :D

NeX said:
Pink?!?

cool! :D

U scare me Nex!!!!
Arnold said:
Watch out for speed cameras appearing then! just because hand rails are too low or emergency phones are missing. Then again, they probably did install them, along with street lights, but you dodgey sheppey lot have nicked em!! :p

I resent that!!! Not everyone on this island is a dirty theif!!!

We just borrowed them :D

Cool, I am up for this as it's a Saturday is it not?

James+Ollie, get a room lol

Craig said:
Cool, I am up for this as it's a Saturday is it not?

James+Ollie, get a room lol

hay, Ollie's mine lol,

i may have gone too far now lol

i may be back at uni for this so not too sure if i wil be able to make it, if i can i will let everyone know!

Ems said:
Fraid not!!!!

And yeah, i think you've scared him away for good!!! Naughty!! :p

i have a habit of doing that :(

Glenn, do your best to make it ;) the more micras the better :D

fox1983 said:
yes it is a saturday so far on the list we have:
nex
arnold
ems
glen (maybe)
ollie
craig
james
me+wife

i'll see if i can get Detox to come too :)

James if u over Sheppey way b4 hand fancy going as a very small convoy to portsmouth?

Just remember i'm only a 1.0l!!! But if i lose you i could just follow the rattling from your engine!!

ollie240585 said:
James if u over Sheppey way b4 hand fancy going as a very small convoy to portsmouth?

Just remember i'm only a 1.0l!!! But if i lose you i could just follow the rattling from your engine!!
I may not have that rattly engine by October, in fact I really hope I dont! :D

ollie240585 said:

i think if James gets there early then he can just revv his engine and everyone in the UK will know where to go ;)

Nex, I don't think he'll need to rev it, just have it on tick over!

Well if he wants junk food we can go via Sheerness's finest restaurant McDonalds!!

fox1983 said:
lol i really cant wait to meet u emz just to see if u r mad lol must be to put up with arnold lol

only joking mate will be good to see u all again its a pain having no licence and car at the mo

shes actually quite shy in person mate all talk! lol!

Add your name to the list:

nex
arnold
ems
glen (maybe)
ollie
craig
james
me+wife
paul

mat u better be there in a special micra

ollie240585 said:
Nex, I don't think he'll need to rev it, just have it on tick over!

Well if he wants junk food we can go via Sheerness's finest restaurant McDonalds!!

lmao, crunch clank crack snap!

where are all the South West people eh?

Curdy, Stuart, rallybunny, and the new guy Mike ?!?!?! this meet's for you guys :)

paul he will be there lets just hope he sorts it out to get it if not he will be in the mr2 i expect
me and the wife will be there but unfortunatly il be coming on the train due to lack of car and licence at the mo may have the kids to if i cant get baby sitter

so just out of intrest what is the ultimate plan of distruction or event. is it possible to put right at the top of the page. should make it easyer for people to find.
also does anyone know how far it is from brighton.

and doe's anyone want to wash my car. apperantly it was white once.

welly said:
so just out of intrest what is the ultimate plan of distruction or event. is it possible to put right at the top of the page. should make it easyer for people to find.
also does anyone know how far it is from brighton.

and doe's anyone want to wash my car. apperantly it was white once.

about an hour and 15 min same distance as when i came over there welly rematch on the intial d machine??

ollie240585 said:
LOL, What's happened with ur new K10 then Arnold?

Its still in bonny scotland! Im looking at alternative travel arrangements as we speak.

Back