next south meet

fox1983

Deactivated Account
ok well as i see the bowling in brighton went well again i think bowling for the next one will be good idea question is how many people would be up for going to gunwalf queys in portsmouth this is so we can get some of the south west members involved as they are getting left out at the moment
so can i get a list of people who would be interested so we can see if it is a good place for it

fox1983 (wether in car or on train)

at the end of the day if we pick somewhere central south the only thing to do is for people to travel the meets at end of day are a good laugh and people travel to shows like jae etc so this event is no different not much more we can do the problem we have is there is more people in south east to south west

yer thats cool pete wont be yet no point in having 2 meets to close together otherwise noone will have any money so wont come

as craig has said there is also the water margin in gunwharf it all u can eat chinese i'll find out prices if people are interested. would be nice to have a meet down this way. i'll bring my cam and get some proper pics.

i'll be up for it but if it's done portsmouth way just might have to take the 200. far better at cruiseing in. foot rest air con. but june onwards sounds good.

Sounds good

Although a Distance of 114.5 miles is slightly off putting need to get ouy of my overdraft before any other meets, although birthday in just over 2 weeks, hopefully i'll be getting some cash.

Arnold: If we do bowling again you gonna get some practice in?? :p I mean what was the 50 all about??

James: Don't change your bowling technique it's far too hilarious!!!!

Paul: Chinese sounds like a very very very very good idea....mmm chicken balls in sweet n sour sauce *dribbles*

ollie240585 said:
Arnold: If we do bowling again you gonna get some practice in?? :p I mean what was the 50 all about??

That was definitly a one off!! I'l bring my bowling ball next time :p

James did not drink any alcohol at all. I don't think anyone did, he looked like he was going to fall over everytime he bowled.

Nex was basically just throwing the ball which was also rather amusing. We did manage to break the lanes quite a lot!!!

Arnold said:
That was definitly a one off!! I'l bring my bowling ball next time :p

Oh that's it...blame the poor bowling balls. How many excuses did you come up with? lol

If the game was to nail the 3 pins on the right hand side you'd be worlds number 1!!!

Excellent, we need to video it and stick it p on my tube, seriously it looks like you are going to end up on your behind lol

I will be up for a meet after June 17th due to exams, we could always eat then have a little drive down to the beach?

paul_k10_Lx said:
ems was pretty good

Lol, cheers but i think i was pant's. I started off ok but those annoyin little kid's really started to get to me. Their parent's didn't care untill Arnold nearly fell over that little girl who decided to do roly poly's across the ..........runway!!!!

Was good to meet everyone tho, will be up for another!!!! :)

ok well if people give us a date we will sort it out for then bare in mind we dont want to make it to close to jae

Well I think that with JAE July 22, People having exams early - mid june then we have to be looking at end of june/beggining of July at a push, otherwise won't be until August-Ish. I've got a lot of plans for my car which will be starting over the next few months :D schweeet

Ems said:
Lol, cheers but i think i was pant's. I started off ok but those annoyin little kid's really started to get to me. Their parent's didn't care untill Arnold nearly fell over that little girl who decided to do roly poly's across the ..........runway!!!!

Was good to meet everyone tho, will be up for another!!!! :)

Was the same for everyone, me and Pete coped alright with them :p

Craig said:
Was the same for everyone, me and Pete coped alright with them :p

Yeah whatever!!!!!!! I'm a nice person, i was worried about stepping on their little fingers!!! :p

Ems said:
Yeah whatever!!!!!!! I'm a nice person, i was worried about stepping on their little fingers!!! :p

Didnt you say you wanted to roll them down instead of the ball? :p

ollie240585 said:
I'm from sheppey, I'm as honest as they come!!!! :D
*chuckle*

You can't fool them, Arnolds been to Sheppey haha! The weather wasn't kind to him:
26-Recovered_JPEG%20Digital%20Camera_236.jpg

LOL

I reckon 2 people could have lobbed them all the way down the alley!!! I blame the parents!!!

Arnold, maybe you should have thrown a small girl down the alley :p

I'll probably be up for this!

I need to invest in a Teenage mutant heroe turtle shirt so people know who I am tho o_O

Turtle said:
I'll probably be up for this!

I need to invest in a Teenage mutant heroe turtle shirt so people know who I am tho o_O

or u say hi im Turtle!!!!! but get a t-shirt anyway!

sounds good ppl, i'm always up for meets but these east meets are costing me lol,

it was something like 150 miles for the brighton meet, i think we should have a bournmouth meet or a Castle combe meet :)

anyway my next meet is the jap fest at castle combe maybe staying at Stuart's before hand and then it's JAE !!!

i think everyone should come over to Castle Combe and then we can have a portsmouth meet after JAE,

speaking of which, i was in portsmouth today, took two hours to get there lol, :)

paul_k10_Lx said:
what u were down my way and dint come say hi ( by the way i owe u a beer)

lol, i was on work, and it was really horrible lol, i was in leigh park, that anywhere near you?

:D

paul_k10_Lx said:
no that is the horrible part im down by the seafront :D

hahaha, yea it was SOOO chavy, i had this feeling that any moment i would be stabbed or something :S

i may have to go down in the near future so i'll let you know and we can have a mini meet :D

paul_k10_Lx said:
hell yeah man come down the front if ur down for a while ill take u out to the normal meet places

:D cool! well, i'm sure it won't be long before the retards in leigh park break something again lol,

Back