next london meet??

just would like to know really when the next jap/micra meet would be in london area. been wanting to go to one since iv joined but evry1 seems to be up north :( would be nice to see some other micra members for a change. My uncle's organising a jap meet at blue water somethime next month or 2 so any who would be interested do let me know thanks

ScOpEeZ

cheers m8 and hope to hear back from you when you get your liscence...could have a mini meet somewhere in london or even other places like southend, guilford, or where ever lol i know couple other micra owners in london 2 ;)

Around the London Area you have:
Myself, Arnold, Ems is always around, Sparkie is down by the south coast, James, we're planning a little meet at Thorpe park sometime next month.

yeah mini meets sound good!! have added you to my buddy list....didnt know how close most people were to london!!

Plenty of people down south, and plenty of meets have happened! keep your eyes in the south section and don't miss out :)

Scopez, stop using txt speak!! some1 etc

sorry :) about that tex...yeah i would'nt mind checking out the thorpe park thingy, but is there any meets that are just plain car meet ups and like cruising(I much prefer that?)

yea sammyboi jus keep me informed and mini meet can be organised :)

The south meets aren't cruises if that's what your referring to. They are pretty much always static meets, unless we decide to move onto somewhere else to do something else.

Im up for a south meet. The Ace Cafe is always a good place to meet. plenty to see there and IMHO very good food.

wel in that case if all the meets are static then I guess the best thing to do would be to ask/invite those who are willing to come to a general social/cruise meet where ever is decided.

Yea Courior id be up for the ace caf, when were you thinking? last wednesday of the month or??

let me know and also anyone whos from around the south and willing to pop down.

sCoPeZ

scopez... the last wed is porsche night.. hmmm... 1st tues is Jap Performance night.. sounds more like it!! June the 5th?? say around 8pm??

that sounds good to me, il be there for about that time(best thing to do if you could is put a little post up again a few days before to remind me lol my memorys not soo good...I could have sworn the max power was on a wednesday or is it the 1st of evry month.

Where abouts in South London you from?

Im in the Kingston area, its about an hour to the ace. more south is better for me like box hill and the like (some nice roads around there to play on.. legally) .. where abouts are you?? maybe we can go in convoy.. will be fun! never been in a car convoy!

serious! your only in kingston? I pass by there quite alot infact I did today lol while going to Stanwel. My mate with another k11 lives near kingston to, we sometimes meet on weekends usually the evenings and go for a little cruise in the kingston area with about 10 cars or so, you should come along sometime when your free :) as for the Ace caf yea im sure we can arrange a meet for then to all go up there together :)

By the way were you in Basildon yesterday because I saw another k10 there looking similar to the one in you pic

ScOPez

thats sounds nice mate, 10 car cruise in kingston sound like fun. what cars are there in the cruise? drop me an email Courior @ hotmail.co.uk and we can arrange something.

i wasnt in basildon lol, i was up north.

lol oh wel guess it must have been some other random person up there going to the southend cruise...yea kingston is usually great or we'l go where ever the wind takes us lol. my email is [email protected] add me now then we can talk online to organise k.

ScOpEz

whens the jap night at blue water? im stil up for going this tuesday courior so do let me know if you see this post so we can organise meeting up and who ever eles wants to come feel free ;)

Bluewater doesnt happen anymore

And for those who didnt go to thorpe park today, What a great day!! you missed out.

Bluewater jap meet does happen my club are restarting it, dont think it will ever be as good as it was but it will still be a good opurtunity to meet other jap car owners. Next meet 5th june then every other tuesday.

without facts your just someone else withan opinion.
we started it up in march and were getting around 20 cars plus our clubs cars, security havnt said a word.
secondly my club have been meeting down in the valeting bay at least once a week every week without any word from security, olly is joining us tomoz night ask him.

If you had worded your post better, it wouldnt have come across that it hasnt actually started yet! If you havent been kicked off then great, i wonder whats different now than when the meets were happening previously. The last one i went to, they told us to go away as "Bluewater didn't want us there". According to other websites who were attending at the time, there hasn't been a meet there since.

last november at a very large meet they told us to not have any more meets till march when they will corner off a car park purely for jap cars, never happened. anyway back on topic now.

wel as far as Im'm concerned there is going to be a jap meet at blue water in either July or August: my uncle stil has to arrange the exact date, but there will be some nice cars there so anyone who wants to come do feel free it would be nice to see other members there. Last one was pretty good, TypeR member from MSC came check it out, iv posted it.

i will post the date when i find out :)

Back