Ive had a crash, im ok tho

We would be at the bus stop :down:

Sorry 2 hear it man,hope u find the same car again :)

*hugs*

i was so worried when you rang pad! it was like "er...car...broke...er..."

here for you any time hun x

And i can imagine how borin it is driving a auto lol!!

if you know what your doing, you can have more fun in an auto than a manual, although probably not a renault auto

Slim said:
if you know what your doing, you can have more fun in an auto than a manual, although probably not a renault auto

I'll agree with that!! My celica is an Auto... looks gorgeous, sounds gorgeous...still pulls like a bullet at 120mph+, and is quicker around the track than the manual equivalent.

There is nothing wrong with Automatics at all! Kickdown is great aswell.

I'm glad you've got the insurance sorted out Paddy. :)

-Elliot

Nothing wrong with auto's at all, my dad has alway's had an automatic and his latest buy was two auto RAV4's bout 2 years ago. Great car's and they go well, i guess personally, i just enjoy the gear changing!!!!

Same here, i like my manual... when my knee wears out i will buy an auto :grinning:

runaway-robot said:
Same here, i like my manual... when my knee wears out i will buy an auto :grinning:

Ha ha!! That's exactly the reason my dad gave me to driving auto's!!!

you can stil change gear yourself in an auto.

The only difference is, you actually get acceleration whilst changing, rather that a lul

sorry to here about your crash mate its just not a good couple of months for micra's glad your ok. do you know what your going to do about the car?

Thanks

Back