• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

found this "red 50th anniversary Nissan car badge"!!

march number plate holder coming shortly!

Attachments

• DSC01599.JPG
    DSC01599.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC01600.JPG
    DSC01600.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 226
HAHA, well i didnt want to say incase the powers at work decide its not my time to have it yet and you cant make it mate :p lol

just got a few new photos. i got a towbar added for the first pic ;) lol

Attachments

• PICT0171.jpg
    PICT0171.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 265
  • PICT0154.jpg
    PICT0154.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 221
  • PICT0156.jpg
    PICT0156.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 240
  • PICT0158.jpg
    PICT0158.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 273
  • PICT0159.jpg
    PICT0159.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 276
  • PICT0161.jpg
    PICT0161.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 283
  • PICT0164.jpg
    PICT0164.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 225
  • PICT0167.jpg
    PICT0167.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 220
Cheers buddy! :p......beast??? you sure lol. thanks! it is low.

ultra grill is laying on my floor :( the mesh i have for the open mouth grill now is cut to short / low so it doesnt quite go up into the bonnet and it leaves a gap :( so doesnt look very good!

back is lower than the front by 10mil (give or take). no joke. you'll see on friday the difference in height between front and back! overall though back must have dropped around 40. i know someone will say they dont make them lower than 35 mil for k11 but the rear springs where specially made custom power coils. with koni adustable shocks.

Thank you Robert!!!! one day, maybe meet up for a photo shoot somewhere lol, unless thats sad lol!!! once you get bumpers done etc ?? dont know!!!

heres a picture of the nismo skirts just provisionally fitted!
i really wish these fitted behind my arches but nevermind! ill think of something!

Attachments

• DSC01601.JPG
    DSC01601.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC01602.JPG
    DSC01602.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 210
Frank: thanks. havent done to badly on everything else have i lol

Corbs: it was my old k11, not touching it anymore lol. just used for testing items as arches on mine lol

Robert: sounds cool. well if i help with your bumper, ill be over anyway so maybe after that!!!

Yeah cool!
Davistow airfields usually good for pictures, depending on the weather.. Gets some good sun over there :D

I'll let you know when my wings arrive ;)

i think youre gonna have to chop up your arches :) if youre planning on fitting both the arches and nismo mini skirts...deffo worth a shot though :D

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that those skirtlets leave me a bit cold TBH.
If I were to do it, I'd probbly cut the back off the arch things, move them forward a bit and then fill the hole with fibreglass.
Craig

look well nice them skirts also a question did ur car pass the mot with the indicators painted black on the head lights ?

Robert!!! yeah sweet!!!

i think youre gonna have to chop up your arches :) if youre planning on fitting both the arches and nismo mini skirts...deffo worth a shot though :D

Solarice, how can you suggest such a thing lol!! but ur right im afraid. however, i have come to the conclusion that i can fit the nismo skirts and then fit the arches over the to. the arches angle abit and im then left with a hole to fill!!! looks good though them joined!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that those skirtlets leave me a bit cold TBH.
If I were to do it, I'd probbly cut the back off the arch things, move them forward a bit and then fill the hole with fibreglass.
Craig

cold? thats fair enough! they are very simple! i will take a pic of what they look like over the top and hole mate!

B47to: painted them after MOT so got to go through it this year!!! i think it will be ok!

lol! talents fine! but its your opinion that counts mate lol :p

cars going fine! got the march number plate holder yestday! fitted the lights for installing purposes!

Attachments

• DSC01610.JPG
    DSC01610.JPG
    330.6 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC01613.JPG
    DSC01613.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC01611.JPG
    DSC01611.JPG
    362.6 KB · Views: 179
Fits like a glove - you trial fitted it on the boot yet?

no havent trial fitted it yet mate. hopefully by the end of this week ill have some free time to have a look!

Is that going green or staying chrome?
Should look good when it's on!

its going green mate! after you begging me to paint the handles, it has changed the car loads so the march holder is goin green to finish off the car!

cheers mate!
will get some more spray this week and get it all sprayed up! then ill check all the bulbs work as i got tehe correct bulbs a while back but havent got round to testing them yet! then ill order a square number plate! then....ill fit it sometime lol!!!

yeah ive got a couple of pics with these colour coded! should look good i hope? i just dont want to go over the top now!!! i guess you may laugh and say its to late for that ;) but i think the boot should finish the car off judt about (with somel things left to do)????

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 210
i knew u'd come up with a pic :D that looks quite good. shame about the ripspeed alloys on that car though :p :laugh:

and yes, but u know the car will never be 'finished off' u cant stop modding it :p

lol!
i would be happy with:
finishing the boot off
fit the light weight flywheel!
i could live with the car as it is then!

what i would really really like to:
finishing the boot off
fit the light weight flywheel!
mould the nismo skirts into the wide arches (and then future plans, possibly mould the arches into car chassis like Solarice has done (Y))
extend the wheel base base 30mil either size
bucket seats
stripped out rear
tint rear windows

the rear windows i may do anyway, give it another go!

haha lol (Y)
well to be honest i could easily:
moulding ths skirts.....thats an easy job!
tint...............i was getting the hang of before i ran out of film lol
buy the bucket seats

ones that i could do but take time would be:
cut rear quater panel arch so i could extend wheels out and then mould wide arches onto car

only thing id have a problem with, would be welding custom subframes for the bucket seats!!! but i know someone that could...so.....all could be done over a period of time and if i can bring myself to spend any more on the car lol!!! which id be happy to for the right price ;)

im not in a rush lol! far from it! not in any order but ill:
fit the march holder sometime
tint the rear windows
fit the flywheel!

then ill see about the next steps!
its sourcing bits and members sellling items live hundreds of miles away :down: and i really want to buy the items they are selling! it annoying, but i cant complain really!!

thats a shame Solarice! why dont you keep trying? or just now and again check if your not that worried? you where gonig for a JDM / march - rally look then ;) ?

Back