my st is for sale now!

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
my beloved nissan march superturbo is on ebay think who ever buys it will be getting a great little car im gutted i have to sell my baby. pm me if your interested. cheers john

Sorry to see your selling up, what are your plans for your next car?

Do you have any of the those images in a high res? If so I'd like to include them in our club calendar, would you be able to send me all those images across? [email protected]

thanks
Kev

well i do have my 1976 Toyota corolla sr coupe still so all is not lost i'll get that on the road.
this st took a long time to get to where its at today its a great little car imo. its only for sale cause iv'e lost my job otherwise id quite happily keep it for ever. i'll get those pics to u glad you think its worthy of your calender:grinning: cheers mate

Buy it now price seems to be £2700

About right considering whats done to it

Great little car(Y)

yer think its worth that also could with loads of bits plus spares etc etc but offers are welcome as long as there not stupid 1s lol. cheers baz

Sorry to hear about your job and good luck with the sale mate.

Whoever gets it will have a great little car!

cheers mate i will miss it on hear if it does sell no one seems to have any money and not its not gift week so the either sells or it don't. if i did not need the money i would not even think about selling my baby.(Y)

how much did it sell for? Cant believe your based in Telford! Im only down the road from you and Ive never seen this beaut before!

i am insured on saturday and paid my deposit today, also had a small outing to ironbridge in her which made me require a change of underware lol.

cheers

Steve

yer its true the car is now sold to steve hope he enjoys it as much as i have ... glad its gone to him i know he will look after it...

well thats it me and my baby have parted company so steve is the new owner of my st hope he enjoys it as much as i have over the last 6 months:grinning:
i would especially like to thank baz and ed for there help with the st along the way and all the st owners be prowd of yourselfs as i feel between us we got this car as it should be..

then after the remap ed did even better.. so cheers lads .. i will keep an eye in on the forum to see whats new with your cars lads and i hope they run for ever
cheers everyone john

well thats it me and my baby have parted company so steve is the new owner of my st hope he enjoys it as much as i have over the last 6 months:grinning:
i would especially like to thank baz and ed for there help with the st along the way and all the st owners be prowd of yourselfs as i feel between us we got this car as it should be..

then after the remap ed did even better.. so cheers lads .. i will keep an eye in on the forum to see whats new with your cars lads and i hope they run for ever
cheers everyone john

It's sad to see you go mate. You did an awesome job with that car and it was actually nice to see an auto being kept in a good state. Who knows, maybe one day you can get another one (Y)

Take care of yourself.

Back