nissan march super turbo for sale

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
ny beloved nissan march superturbo is on ebay think who ever buys it will be getting a great little car im gutted i have to sell my baby. pm me if your interested. cheers john(Y)

Whats the insurance like on these? Tried a compare site and its not listed....

insurance is very cheap as on log book its a glx 930cc and its registered as that was going to get it changed but never got round to it ...so cheap £200 fully comp for me

lol had a nice chat witha nice bank manager today and sorted out some cash, hopefully see the ST tomorrow, and put down a deposit then it will be semi-official cheers John

Joining the 'march' club eh micrafish? lol

Steve

lol had a nice chat witha nice bank manager today and sorted out some cash, hopefully see the ST tomorrow, and put down a deposit then it will be semi-official cheers John

Joining the 'march' club eh micrafish? lol

Steve

well done man!!:grinning:

Congratz John on selling the car to a worthy home. Congratz imp124 on picking up that little beaut, it's been apparent you've been after one of these for a while now and John's is both a lovely example and also been very well looked after while he's had it. I love a happy ending lol :p

i feel really bad now, but its better than it going to some chav never to be seen or heard of again

cheers

Steve

Exactly, I agree with Steve at least it is going to a home where it will be cared for, I'm sure Steve will keep it mint!
Congrats! (Y)

he will im sure of it.. who knows it might make best in show next year at jae lol.. least i can still come on the forum and see what he does to it lol

ok, im really excited lol (cant sleep atm) keep stareing at the spare keys i was given by john, cant wait till later will put a post up when i have picked up

cheers

Steve

Back