My micra - project tiny

So had my micra for about 3 months now , done a few mods to it nothin big yet , unfortunately I didn't take any pics when I got it so it's starting from today :)
Every panel looks to of had paint work done to it and when the sills have been repaired no masking was done when the stonechip was applied so a panel by panel respray is on the to do list .

So far I've painted the grille , green cotton panel filter installed , 60mm lowering springs , red wheel nuts , Avon tyres , de-bumpstripped, de-wipered, yellow tint headlights , osram night breaker bulbs , Omp roll cage and black harnesses .

Loads more Planned just time and money .

Dirty engine bay , hopefully not to long .
27ea2965.jpg

b74d3111.jpg

ba5938d5.jpg

4a4084a1.jpg

50283b11.jpg

54dcde97.jpg

OP
OP
europug
Am waiting for my paint supplier to get me some paint for the rocker ( thermochromic ) , I do like lows but not on this 1 .

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Hehe, cool and a Worcester registered car too. My first ever K11 was N981 DNP, bought with 10300miles on the clock from Blackbush car auctions ;)

OP
OP
europug
It's done it's rounds , whitchurch , Stafford and now Telford . It's on 93000 , clutch feels abit stiff , os cv needs replacing (next week) and the fan belt is squeaking .

I've got 2 belts on the engine I can gather which 1 is the fan belt but what's the other ???

64e5f2cd.jpg

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Is your tyre tread poking out from the wheel arch? It's illegal and some jobsworth will pull you for it

Rim poke is fine so is sidewall on stretched tyres

OP
OP
europug
Yep it sticks out , ordered some arch extensions so that will solve it .
Been getting pulled alot with the roll cage and harnesses , all is legit just an inconvenience.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Been getting pulled alot with the roll cage and harnesses, all is legit just an inconvenience.

Maybe just the area but if they do attract unwanted attention from the Five-O, then I maybe be going from never being pulled over to having to drive fully documented. Living abroad means being hit with a producer is a big no-no o_O

OP
OP
europug
There ment for a classic mini :D bit of cutting and bending and they fit . There group 2 grp arches . eBay or a mini suppier will have these .

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Wow, this is pimp as hell!

I'd do dirty, horrendous, unspeakable things for that roll cage. :D

Never got hassled by the police with my old one though. Half the time they just want to have a look!

i want your car :( whats she sit like on the 60's with the 13s and lower tire dude? low? im saving for some 60s and i want to know if it sits good also any problems with spead bumps etc?

OP
OP
europug
It sits low bumper to floor , put a splitter on it and it will catch , arch to wheel and there's a fair gap .
No problem with speed bumps, the ones at work are at the maximum legal height. It's on standard shocks for now , there rears are on there way out , you can hear them compress.

OP
OP
europug
Haven't been feelin the love for the micra recently . So broke out the paint to cheer myself up . Only done the front for now , Savin the back for warmer times .

bdb2035f.jpg

Fancy puttin a pink splitter on it now :D

OP
OP
europug
Cheers guys , I masked myself in there car at 1 point :D

Rear bumper needs painting next . New number plate , trs tow strap pink of course , pink dice dust caps and I'm taking the steering wheel off my mg when the adaptor arrives .

OP
OP
europug
The wheels are minilites and are 13"x7" .

Painted the rear bumper and the arch extensions and fitted a rear tow strap . Unfortunately my mgs wheel was too big for the boss kit :( so ordered a steering wheel .
Pics tomorrow hopefully .
This was the wheel I was going to put on ,
ce3fb5cc.jpg

New number plate , only £7.50 , need to fill the old holes in now .
b69b0d04.jpg

Pink dice dust caps
b1234231.jpg

I've also done something I promised myself I wouldnt , booked it in to have a Powerflow exhaust .
Recycling really , took the 1 off my pug and having it adjusted to fit .
2010-08-30132421.jpg

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Wow that steering wheel is really nice... how did you attach them arches mate? Im still decided whether to get a set of 4 or not :S keep up the good work mate :)

OP
OP
europug
Screwed the arches on , they now have a black finishing strip between the arch and wing . Rears are a little tricky to fit , need a lot cutting off 1 end to get them to fit .

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
With the bump strips painted white car looks much, much better. Looking forward to see how you'd develop the white/pink theme :) To me is sounds pretty JAP :)

OP
OP
europug
Exhaust , tow strap and wheel fitted now :D
878cfd40.jpg

088c3fa0.jpg

8c364df6.jpg

Difficult to park with that wheel and mini round abouts aren't to great .
Exhaust isn't loud either , Dont get deafened on the motorway and not daft on a 1.3 .

Met up with a mate and he took some pics
3c68dd87.jpg

0752400f.jpg

Gotta lower his car now and change his exhaust :D

OP
OP
europug
Fitted quick shift today , surprisingly easy , heat sheild is off as well . Not by choice , the bolts broke :D
d76fef12.jpg

The throw is crazy short , gonna be fun getting used to that .