My little K11

Picked this up the other day. Door handle was broken, rear seats rattling and sagging doors. The exhaust fell off on the way home (repair bill - £35 )

Replaced handle, jacked the doors and sorted the rattling seats. Waiting for the arrival of the centre piece exhaust.

Did this use to belong to someone on here? (Y)

i think i seen that on ebay or auto trader or something recentley did the chap not buy it for someone to learn in and they kept failing tests? lol

i think i seen that on ebay or auto trader or something recentley did the chap not buy it for someone to learn in and they kept failing tests? lol

Yeah, that was it, his daughter failed 4 times. Apparantley it was in excellent condition, but when I got there it was better in the pics........

It's just about sorted now though.(Y)

Fab looking car !

Quick question ... are the tops of the headlights painted or is that a strip of something giving the front of the car a more aggressive stance ?

Fab looking car !

Quick question ... are the tops of the headlights painted or is that a strip of something giving the front of the car a more aggressive stance ?

Thanks, the cars beginning to grow on me.

The headlights have clip on sheilds which have had the edge painted (great idea). I am presently getting some 20mm spacers to give it the wider stance look.

The car already has been lowered with a strut brace fitted and a K&N induction kit fitted. It also has a nice size exhaust (about 4"-5").

It absolutely motors for a litle car. Revs very quickly and cleanly, handles supurbly and actually stops really well too.

For me the look is not to over the top and black seems to polish up really well.

Nice looking car, I'm not generally into modification but this looks nice and not over the top. I say keep it as it is, concentrate on the servicing and replacing anything that need replacing, and just enjoy it.

Back