My little Micra

Hi guys

My name Rasmus. I wants to show you all my little Nissan Micra 1.3 from 1996 and the modifications that will come on the way.

This is my first car and bought just a month ago for 10.000 danish kroner(about 1.000£), it might sounds really expensive for some, but here in Denmark it is a really low price for a car. My Micra has almost clocked 200.000km, and it still drives really good. There were only a minor problem with air meter in the throttle body, that made the car set out and some time shut down. I bought to have little economic car to drive to school and home.

As it stands now, it is like i bought. the previous owner draws some dices on the side to cover up the rust(the only rust on the car id under the dices).

Upcoming modifications
Engine modifications
Sports cold air filter
New exhaust (make it sound a little more sporty)

Suspension
TA-Technic coilovers 35/35

Exterior
some kind of front splitter( maybe from a Polo 6n)
Nismo spoiler
Alloy wheels
Angel-eyes
Single grill

You are welcome to comment modification ideas :)

Here is my stock Micra
DSC_0045.JPG

The interior is faded a little but still in really good condition
DSC_0059.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Rasmus. Nice Micra - love the yellow stickers on the side. Keep us informed of your modifications!

I will, but it will be while before there will be posted some major upgrades, but there is some minor upgrades on its way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job. Keep going with a good degreaser and a stiff brush to get the muck off. You could always try a bit of petrol on a rag, that will lift all kinds of crud.

There is some minor imperfection because it was a little windy, but you only sees it when you are looking for it.
Thanks you for the tip, I will try that tomorrow :)

Back