• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My K11

My awesome new stickers!!!!
519e9a07-b5d2-eff8.jpg

2 in the pink 1 in the stink Domokun is a massive amount of win, as is the Made In Japan rising sun sticker (Y). I need to get a few more myself

made in japan sticker is a FAIL. there made in sunderland :p

But most of the components are (were) made in Japan, and then shipped over to the UK and put together. But I thought it was the facelifts (like mine) that are put together in the UK, not the pre-facelifts? fwn

But most of the components are (were) made in Japan, and then shipped over to the UK and put together. But I thought it was the facelifts (like mine) that are put together in the UK, not the pre-facelifts? fwn

well i know the rear wiper motors are made in spain, not 100percent if most other parts are tho (as theres no branding apart from part numbers) ither way the car is/was still built in the uk.

made in japan sticker is a FAIL. there made in sunderland :p

so where's the better march's built
where werethey design'd ? asking as i aint got a clue really apart from knowing the uk one's are from sunderland with a whole load of german bosch bits,,,,sensors and what not

so where's the better march's built
where werethey design'd ? asking as i aint got a clue really apart from knowing the uk one's are from sunderland with a whole load of german bosch bits,,,,sensors and what not

marchs where built in oppama in japan. the k11 was desgined in japan iirc, as k11 marchs came out a few years before the we got the k11 micra back in 1993!

marchs where built in oppama in japan. the k11 was desgined in japan iirc, as k11 marchs came out a few years before the we got the k11 micra back in 1993!

They were release in march 92 in japan if i'm right. Any clue on the designer of the car?

the K10's were made in japan and built in the UK i believe.
also this domokun sticker...
519e9a07-c106-c303.jpg

Why is his hand on backwards? :laugh:

Back