My driving test

No pressure or anything mate............but if you pass......ill get your grill done asap ;)
just "relax and concentrate" they love it if you check mirrors alot lol......but dont take your eyes off the road ahead to many times
good luck (Y)
naps

Yeah if i pass, i'll have good reason to be as annoying as i feel i've been about that grill :p

and yeah i try for mirror checks at least every 8 seconds in normal driving lol

Cheers for the luck :p

Think of it as another lesson but with a new teacher.
If you think you've gone wrong, don't panic, it'll only make it worse :)

Well first of all Good Luck, I passed mine first time, couple of hints.

1. Don't bribe your instructor, lol.
2. On Manouvers always check your mirrors and look around you left to right.
3. Don't attempt to race someone off the lights, lol.
4. When checking your mirrors while driving always check you speed at the same time.
5. If you stall, relax, Apply handbrake, Take it out of gear, start your engine.
6. You'll be Fine Matey, you'll be getting congrats tomorrow Pass or Fail, the better drivers pass second time around.

talk 2 the invigiator coz if u make any mistakes they will think if he wasnt talking then he would be driving rearly well. took me 3 attempts with mine on the first 2 i didnt talk i just sat there and looked realy nervous. so relax, talk to them and look cool:blues: and you will pass!

Good luck m8! (Y)

I got my test tomorrow too! (Y)
Brickin it...

What time is yours? Booked mine for 10.44, to avoid the morning and lunch time traffic.
Good luck!!

Cheers for all the advice :)

i stupidly booked mine for 15.02, then realised that meant the school rush :|

i dont think i'd be this worried if it was earlier or later tbh lol :(

Nans Micra said:
I got my test tomorrow too!
Brickin it...
Good luck :)

Cheers for all the advice :)

i stupidly booked mine for 15.02, then realised that meant the school rush :|

i dont think i'd be this worried if it was earlier or later tbh lol :(

Good luck :)

school ruch is batter imo cos u go slower and cant get as far and with me they generally only take u on 1/2 the route cos of time ;)

u will pass trust m8

Steve

Well first of all Good Luck, I passed mine first time, couple of hints.

1. Don't bribe your instructor, lol.
2. On Manouvers always check your mirrors and look around you left to right.
3. Don't attempt to race someone off the lights, lol.
4. When checking your mirrors while driving always check you speed at the same time.
5. If you stall, relax, Apply handbrake, Take it out of gear, start your engine.
6. You'll be Fine Matey, you'll be getting congrats tomorrow Pass or Fail, the better drivers pass second time around.

how does that work lol

good luck guys,

no matter what happens, just relax and if you fail, just keep trying and dont give up :)

and dont offer the examiner sexual inuendos liek if i wear a miniskirt will i pass :p..i said afeer he passed luckily i new him from pub :)

I was proper nervous before my test, mainly because i had a bad lesson the day before my test, and almost wheel spun the instructors car lol.

When i was on my test i relaxed quite quickly as my examiner was talking about general stuff, like what do you do for a living etc etc, which changed the mood, and helped me to relax.

Good look to you both

I PASSED!! 4 minors:laugh:
The woman was a right battleaxe!
I thought I failed 5 mins in because when she told me to pull up on the left I stopped suddenly in the middle of the road before pulling up. I was just shocked cos she shouted at me like I was about to hit something.

Anyways, all your 'good lucks'-es paid off, cheers guys.(Y)
All the best to you now mintyfresh, 1hr 10 mins to go!
Just keep calm and you'll be fine:blues:

well done both of you.

Well you beat me I failed first time.....

I remember on my test I curbed the alloys on my instructors car lol.

was a seat ibiza fr

Back