Driving Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hey, My driving test is on the 26th of september, i've phoned the DSA for the passed week everyday, but i cant get any sooner dates, but somehow my friend was given the 31st of august... why did he get a sonner date even after i phoned!?

Perhaps depends on which test centre you want? Also, depends if your freidn went with a big driving school such as BSM or something. They seem to get priority.

Its possible someone could have cancelled and your friend got that slot instead! When i had my tests, i had to wait 2 months between each one. Good luck!

I Smell something here - can't quite put my finger on it tho.

http://www.micra.org.uk/t3436.html

You were driving eh? :glare:

What??
Can you guys not drive on a provisional over there!!
We can but we have to have a fully licenced driver in the car, but no-one ever does that unless by accident!

kev_mono72 said:
What??
Can you guys not drive on a provisional over there!!
We can but we have to have a fully licenced driver in the car, but no-one ever does that unless by accident!

Exact same law over here. However to drive up POD etc, i believe you need to show your full driving licence, so sounds like micra k10's been street racing on a provisional.

book online. www.dsa.gov.uk i could had a date for the next morning when i booked but i couldnt make it. get a date for next wekk gaurenteed!

Titch you think your so smart, YES i did race on my provisional...

Doesnt everyone!? f##k sake...

MicraK10 said:
Titch you think your so smart, YES i did race on my provisional...

Doesnt everyone!? f##k sake...

No - i'm not the one that thinks i'm smart, your the one that got caught, so your the Tit! Anyway, run along now - i'm sure that you'll 'fly' through your test.

nope here too, fair enough everyone does it at somestage but site rules are dont post of it, there was a big kick off not so long ago about it and the image were trying to get is of a car club not a boyracer meeting, yes you were stupid to do it on ur provisional, am i the only one who gives a **** about there licence? i would die if i ever lost it or even got points on it, there is a time and a place for stuff like that, and the forum aint 1 if them hope you take this as advice anyway rant over

good luck on youre test :p

besides youre supposed to have a qualifyed driver of over 3 years with you when you drive on youre prov iirc, correct me if im wrong like

chie said:
besides youre supposed to have a qualifyed driver of over 3 years with you when you drive on youre prov iirc, correct me if im wrong like

Yup - your right there Mr Chie, no doubt it was a Neebour egging him on to do it. A well, shut the door on your way out Micra_k10.

RE: RE: Driving Test

Titch said:
chie said:

Yup - your right there Mr Chie, no doubt it was a Neebour egging him on to do it. A well, shut the door on your way out Micra_k10.

Alright Hard Man, with a name like Titch im really not scared, your girlfriend call you that?

Ha ha ha ha - I love this place, gets better evey day! If all else fails, resort to petty name calling to make yourself feel better, and hope to leave with some pride! Sorry son, to late for that.

Jst waiting for this thread to go 'clunk - click'

:)

What is wrong with the bot of you?
You shouldnt be racing full stop, it dont matter what licence you have but at the end of the day everyone does it, provisional, full or none!

heya people i have my second test on 9th september
i failed my first attempt :( i had 8 minors and then a dustkart was parked on corner or a bend and i couldnt see around bend, or see the road coming off, and cars were coming around the corner fast soooooo i waited and i was failed for hesitation... never mind

1) I never raced on my provisional (probably cos the person that went in the car with me was my mum!) but i'm sure everyone has at one time or another but the rules are DONT TALK ABOUT IT HERE, I'm sure your local cruise site would love to hear about it.
2) The fights that kick off here over nothing and degrade to petty mick-taking are getting on my wick, i'm gonna start handing out warnings about them soon.
3) Good luck with your test!
4) Thread closed.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back