driving test today.....

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
.....and i am still ill :(.
i have had the flu for the last 4 days and the only thing left is the cough and sore throat.
that should put me off a bit but i said to everyone, no matter how ill i am, im still taking it :p
im hoping i shall pass, as my instructor said "give it 3/4 of your best and you will pass, give it all your best and you will pass easily"
well anyway he picks me up at 1:40, my test is at 3:02 and i think i dont finish until 4:30, so i shall tell you all how it went!

If you had the flu, you wouldn't be on a computer :p - good luck anyway!! just treat it like another driving lesson.

.....and i am still ill :(.
i have had the flu for the last 4 days and the only thing left is the cough and sore throat.
that should put me off a bit but i said to everyone, no matter how ill i am, im still taking it :p
im hoping i shall pass, as my instructor said "give it 3/4 of your best and you will pass, give it all your best and you will pass easily"
well anyway he picks me up at 1:40, my test is at 3:02 and i think i dont finish until 4:30, so i shall tell you all how it went!

Good luck mate, just take it easy and don't panic.

thanks everyone for the help :D
i have been drinking lucozade, powerade and irish coffee these past few days to get better as soon as haha :p

thanks everyone for the help :D
i have been drinking lucozade, powerade and irish coffee these past few days to get better as soon as haha :p

I think the powerade will do more harm lol. I don't drink anything that glows in the dark.

You're taking a driving test after drinking alcohol? That's pure stupidity and should not pass in my opinion, if that's your attitude to driving (before you've even started) you're a danger to yourself, and others on the road.

On the other hand, why is the test 90 minutes? Is it a retest?

yeah i didnt drink any alcohol today, or take any paracetamol based products either, not that stupid :p

good side:
passed! first time with only 8 minors! had the bay park and turn in the road which i passed on easy.
the only thing i got twice was signalling, but i cant remember the rest :p.
and it wasnt 90 mins, just that my instructor booked time before and after the test too.

bad points:
1)cannot afford the deposit on the insurance until after xmas
2)my flu has gotten really bad after my test, so bad in fact that im oing to the doctors somewhen :p

and most of all, thanks for the support guys :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! awesome! well done! bet your partly happy!!!! nice christmas present! get well soon!

Nice work mate!

thats the pressure out of the way...you can take your time with the rest

Recommend Pass plus (but you only have a year to do it so get stuck in)

Well worth it

Yee haa!

Back