MY 1993 NISSAN MICRA (money to spend)

well i work in a body shop so i have colour coded bumpers, i am looking to do more and more bits as i do foundation degree in motorsport at uni so me know some stuff but info from proffessional micra owners is ideal i shall upload pics asap!!!!!!!!

dont smooth it,

get hold of arches and the nismo splitter and spolier and smooth those in!

Then turbo that thing, will have a real mini beastie

haha cheers for the ideas already lol but i have already basoically painted the car :p orted everything out now its time to do the modding hence lowering it 50mm on monday

how much money have you got to spend?

if its chassis mods,

go for a full whiteline kit, koni adjustable shocks with your springs.

performance...

well SR20 if the sky is the limit...

well if im honest im workingwith my student loanhehe but will be decked on monday thanks to ian and recently done a whole load of body work like colour coding the bumpers

just a few things when im going along mainly accelerating my car makes like a whiney noise my mate told me that it is most likely low transmission fluid but im not sure

probably just a noisy gearbox, they tend to whine with age, there aint much you can do except change the fluid but even then its not gunna go, the only real fix is a rebuild or new box, but its not really anything to worry about to be honest.

either a set of super s or sr dials with have a rev counter, you might need to run a wire from your dizzy to the clocks though.

depends what the wires are like behind, just get a set plug them in and try. if they dont work they you need to splice into the wire coming from the dizzy.

Hydrogen booster using liquid metal painted on a piece of coke can in bottle of water-plumb it into the induction
other cracking water using battery juice takes power off the alternator but unsure of how much together with your bolt on turbo!

Haha, i think he just said the powerpuff girl ingredients o_O

If you've got the money, i'd say full out maintenance,

CG13 or CGA3? (1.4 but quite rare i think)

And t25 Saab 9000 turbo is it?

Oh janspeed manifold, custom induction (Theres some greatly detailed threads on here) maybe some of the EBB mods, really good stuff at quite an easy level :).

yeah i was looking at the full janspeed exhaust off the rally nuts site apparently quite good mand are there? maybe im just stupid but i canny find anythings decent for induction lol

Hydrogen booster using liquid metal painted on a piece of coke can in bottle of water-plumb it into the induction
other cracking water using battery juice takes power off the alternator but unsure of how much together with your bolt on turbo!

Translation please. :laugh:

mo5 compomotives are fitted :p and make the car look propper ralley like :p any ideas where to get massive mud flaps for the k11?

Back