WANTED TO BUY! NISSAN MICRA SUPER S!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all! just wondering if i could have the micra community help me find a tidy micra super s. i found one in brisbane about 2 weeks ago, went away to think about it and when i called back to make a deposit, they told me they sold it 2 mins before! i was so heartbroken! im not fussy on the colour, it just has to be tidy thats all. i saw that one for sale for 4990 and it a piece of junk. im prepared to spend good money.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Hi there,

a) join the que

b) if you buy the car I want, i will be very unhappy for a period of exactly 6 days. :(

c) site member '2' will probably be in the same position as myself.

d) did i mention that you should join the que? :p

SO yeh, if you haven't realised it, you're part of a very long que where everyone just seems to push infront of one another...

Goodluck dude, you will need it.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
thanks sss. not only are they hard to find but never seem to be in the same state either. its really hard to justify travelling across the other side of australia to find a rust bucket. if i was looking for one with approx 100-130kms any 1995-6 what would i expect to pay?

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Alex. I believe that may actually be a style of grill used on some models in Japan... ? Under the micra history section of the "hyper-rev" magazine it is shown on a totally standard 1000cc micra. I agree they look good, i would certainly like one like that.

Good luck with your search GTRHolic. I am afraid you will probably need to be patient looking for a Super S. There are plenty of nice LX/SLX models around though.

Bosito has a beautiful SLX for sale at present. Lots of very nice modifications... very much a sleeper.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
I had a good day yesterday.

Saw 8 micras during the whole day including 2 series1 superS, and 1 series2 superS,look bloody shiny and clean and in a very rare WRX blue colour.....i like to spend $7-8k for that series2 superS cause its unbelieveable...."new".....only if he want to sell.....:)

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah that is right good luck and join the line. I had to get mine from perth and I live in brisse you have so shop far and wide and search all papers and internet all the time they dont last long and now that petrol is going up it will only get worse.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hmm. Maybe an LX if looking for a 2 door ??
Cost a lot less and well you can bring it up Super S standard if you like.
I though about it before buying White Knight from Cisco but hell it was a lot cheaper which meant could spend more on upgrades.
Still maybe 4 wheel discs, sunroof, better trim mean a lot to some but same motor etc.
I do not know how 4 wheel discs compare to say upgraded Pulsar discs and rear drums but I have never reached the edge but then again never raced it around a track for lap after lap.

CMF_hi3cmz

» CMF Member
what's the difference of Super S and normal micra for ya guys ? why everybody wanna Super S and... here in tw we only has one class of March, 1.3, power steering, 4AT transmission etc..

cisco

» CMF Member
Super S has:
- sunroof
- rear disc brakes and ABS
- half decent sport seats (much better than LX model seats)
- Factory sportier bumpers/appearance
- sportier trim (looks a bit aged thesedays, but I still like it)
- Factory tacho
- Hmm what else?

But engine specs etc are all the same. In fact, Super S is the heaviest micra and theoretically the slowest because of that, but really, there's not much in it, you can't really notice the weight difference too much.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
thanks all for your help. please keep your eyees peeled for me if you can. hehe that first micra, im not sure about the grille, but the body kit is from a company called impul. im already buying parts for the micra from japan. was going to buy a manifold from impul, but the super s i was going to buy was sold the next day! :( is it hard to convert the braking package to the super s package? ie abs and rear discs? i guess you have to find a wrecked super s first right?

CMF_hi3cmz

» CMF Member
Ahhh, now I see why everybody is behind the Super S, here in tw sunroof are optional (US$800) and there is no rear disk brakes, ABS is standard from 2000 I guess, and tacho is standard from 1993, there is actually half dozen of seats out there... myself I am looking for newest seat which some time can be purchased at bargain price ($20, local pickup), but just have to wait...

Back