MSS15\\\'S Micra Build

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Can we get a face shot of that sucker? Much dish on it? That rim looks way bigger than a 235 so I expect you will have some massive stretch on that thing!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
This is going to look great. Just on the lowering - to get it looking real good coilovers are the go —and it does not necessarily mean a harsh ride (so long as you get the right ones).

Can't wait to see this one finished!

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
DECIM8 its the same rims on the front of the vehicle, ive always liked them and wanted to stick with them, so Danny just got them widened for it.. I know they do look a little bit bigger than 235's hmmm will just have to wait and see next week for photos. Ill post up photos of the seats to, whole interior is getting new carpet, retrimmed door cards not sure about the roof but i think his doing that to .. what can i say .. im lucky to have my Danny :)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
235,s should be ok on the rear imo, there,s 260mm between my shock and the outer edge of the tyre :)

frank

Attachments

• 57124.jpg
    57124.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 27

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
.. hopefully post the pics of the rims on the car this week. depends when i get them back from being painted.. seat isn't properly installed yet, but will be shortly... lots more to come!

Attachments

• 57199.jpg
    57199.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 35

CMF_RedK11

» CMF Member
Did you do all that body work / paint yourself? mine needs some major body work and re-spray. thinking of doing it myself, can you give some tips?

oh btw, you need to swap those tyres/wheels around...it's installed in reverse (i.e. thread works backwards).

cheers :)

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
me to ! i should of taken one of the dump pipe im getting put on the back, i can't wait to get it back! exhaust piping nearly finished. just have to get computer hooked up and fuel system and tuned.. and then she will be all good to go !

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
Dash cluster surround, inner two rear trims, handbrake cover & centre console bit for around the a/c..
it was all painted & ready to pick up and then the shop they were in got burnt down ..

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
And this isn't even the engine im going to be using in it! The real engine is still getting built .. Yeeeeeh! So happy its finally driving.. Now all I have to get is the seats put in, the rims painted all the same colour and interior put back together!

I LOVE MY MICRA!

Attachments

• 65514.jpg
    65514.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"lilred WROTE:

"Oh...! so your the one that owns this.. saw it at hi power racing when dropping my mates skyline off for a tune.. love at first sight I must say.. Good job!"</div>

If it's hi power racing at slack creek? It's a different one, that one is owned by a guy named Danny and it's a different blue

No, that's my car you have seen there!!! Danny is my Partner and his been getting all the work done for me. The blue looks different in the pics!

Love my car!!

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
Yeah I know! New seats get put it in the next few weeks and rear seats are getting retrimmed black suade. As well as the roof an the door cards have already been done I'll put a photo up of them later!

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
I think its a VF 22.. for some reason that rings a bell to me.. ill make sure .. but i have another engine getting built by my brother in law that will get put in the next couple of months :D

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"MSS15 WROTE:

"I think its a VF 22.. for some reason that rings a bell to me.. ill make sure .. but i have another engine getting built by my brother in law that will get put in the next couple of months :D "</div>

Your using a wrx turbo, that's what the owner of hpr said

YEAH Its a VF23. Anyway I drove it around the block and its going great!!

CMF_MSS15

» CMF Member
Rego has never come off it! Ive been paying rego & insurance all that time!! Just a few bits of the interior that are missing also set up the rear speakers & sub.. and the front grille.. and injectors & re-tune.. But its driving and the tyres on the rear aren't scraping! :D Very happy!

Back