Msc 2009

I bought last years and had it on my wall at work, people took the mick but where impressed with what peeps have done to Micra's, I was hoping to get my car alloys sorted so it be smart enough to be in next years.

yeh some people took the mick out of mine too but what do they know ;)

with a lot of time planning we could make it much better than last years, hopefully mine will get in it this year..... ya might have to get another micra ollie!! hows the orion going?

last year we spoke about having a page at the back with more micras on, would be good to get more than just 12 pictures on as there are some good micras in the club at the moment!!

Got my MOT this week hopefully will fly through it, need to get another blog going, took me ages to get round to it and then it got lost with the server hack!!

Orions going well, standing still at the moment, waiting for the ruddy suspension to turn up. Spax Shocks and Spax Springs, Along with the poly bushes which are pretty much fitted. Should make an interesting ride.

Just MOT and then into the bodyshop!

I would love another K11, but can't warrent getting a third car, 2 are expensive enough, and I don't think I'd be able to get rid of either of them. The primeras fantastic, plus i got an SR20DE+T waiting for some forged pistons, then thats going in. And the amount of time effort and money I've put on the Orion, I couldn't bare to see it go. plus it's mint for 19 year old.

So what are the rules as to who gets in?

Only pretty ones? :p

I'm currently saving for my body kit, new wheels and a paint job (Which all have to be done at the same time... DAMMIT!) so by this time next year, I'll have one heck of a car! Certainly worthy of the 2010 calendar! Just you wait!! *Shakes fist*

I'd buy another :) We should do a MSC 2009 pack, including calander, stickers, t-shirt, keyring, mug/glass...

There will be another calendar and I'll try and get this sorted a little earlier this year.

As for the pack, this will only happen if pre-payments are taken, I can source everything mentioned.

Thanks
Kev

i'd be up for that,

Kev could you get us a rough price guide for the pack?

also how is the calender put together? is it using photos off the site or is it photos from your camera? i would like to be in it but i have much better pics on my own camera

Back