2009 MSC Calendar Idea - What do you think?

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
MSC 2009 Calendar Idea

I know there is already a thread about a potential 2009 calendar, but I thought I might mention a A2/A3 size Wall Chart Calendar like they have in offices.

On the Calendar you can have lots of small, medium and the odd large Micra picture, and have at the bottom web address and possible contact numbers of the MSC Discount stores (they might even pay a little towards having their name on there).

I have done a demo below of a range of micra's I've found in blog sections. Just want your thoughts on this type of calendar. Obviously being A3 or A2 you can have more pics, what I've done is have a K10, K11 and K12 for each month of the year.

452148ee3558a1280.jpg

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i like it, and i like the idea of people offering discounts to get their name on it too,

shouldn't be too hard to do either i dont think

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
i dont like it, only cos my car isnt on it mind, lol.

good idea, id buy one.

Your car could be in it, if it was A2 or A3 there would be a lot more space to play around with to add more pictures. I think it would be good to have bigger pictures of peoples blogs who have put a lot of money into there Micra's. For example the K10 Superturbo or Arnolds forever improving K11 with Nismo this and turbo that. I could ask at work to see how much it costs because they do massive wall charts I might be able to get a discount, can't imagine a wall chart calendar costing that much. I'll look into it, in the mean time if you have A (1) good picture of your car you would like in next years calendar post on here.

Robb

Site Supporter
Lol i like the idea, just dont put 'year of the ox' on it whatever you do the MSC is not a chinese takeaway! :D

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
LOL, I was just messing with that part.... Chinese Takeaway, round here the Curry Takeaway's car of choice is a Micra and why? Because delivery times are quicker than a corsa and won't break down on the way. (Unless there's a big puddle,lol-Hoodreeper)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i never saw last years caleander. but i preffer them on seprtae pages, i.e like one big picture, and one page and the chart on another like a note book type if you get me? altough that may be costly in ink. you could put a section of pictures on each month. for instance (first names that spring to mind lol) mine and robbs.

would love mine to be on next years! but iam never happy with my car...this 09 caleander i hope to buy it as i keep saying to myslef i will every year lol