Mosted hated car?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
What's yours? Mine is this! hideous looking thing.

fiat-multipla-estate-diesel_8119288.jpg

I was only trolling ;)

The Multipla is ugly as sin. Although my least favourite car so far has to be the Uno 1.0 I drove for a week when my car was in the garage. Hateful little car.

Those Corsa D's that have the "VXR" styling but only pack a 1.0 3cyl or 1.2 4cyl.
Tinted lights, black stupidly big wheels, black roof, stripes occasionally.

Why do I hate them?
Vauxhall have pretty much created the new 106 or Saxo for this age.
A cheap car that looks appealing to every doucher on the planet but in fact is slower than a tram.

Why else?
I'm not joking when I say there must be 50 or more in this town. This isn't a big town.

Anything else?
Everyone who drives one is generally 18-25, has it on finance and truly believes it's a VXR and are the coolest cat in the alley,

When any other car makers decides to make a car look quick, they generally make it quick. Vauxhall have decided to focus on the young driver market where looks is all that matters.

Those Corsa D's that have the "VXR" styling but only pack a 1.0 3cyl or 1.2 4cyl.
Tinted lights, black stupidly big wheels, black roof, stripes occasionally.
Glad it's not just me that noticed this, I swear it's their "basic" package on Corsas now!

do-cap-image.aspx

Pseudo expensive car for the masses.

"It's big and looks kinda German so I'm gonna ignore my indicators, tailgate you and do 100 wherever I can! Just like BMW and Mercedes drivers! Yay!"

Pseudo expensive car for the masses.

"It's big and looks kinda German so I'm gonna ignore my indicators, tailgate you and do 100 wherever I can! Just like BMW and Mercedes drivers! Yay!"

Agreed. I get annoyed by not so successful businessmen thinking they're in a 5series.

Never the less it is indeed a very nice car for a pensioner.... My mum's friend (He's 75ish) owns one and it suits him to the ground, being old.
Interior is okay, not that comfy. Much like sitting on a rock whilst staring into the abyss.
Colours are boring, grey grey grey.

And for some reason Vauxhall made it so that when you start the engine, both dials (tacho/speed) flick round then rest back where they should be.

A bit like Aston Martins do...but without the class.

Corsa for me again

around 90,000 people in my City, probably 75,000 of them drive corsa's :L

Also dont like Lupo's they are everywhere i look aswell!

Vauxhall have pretty much created the new 106 or Saxo for this age.
A cheap car that looks appealing to every doucher on the planet but in fact is slower than a tram.

It was a tough one between the Fiat posted above and a Corsa C 1.2 i hired. Put your foot on the pedal and wait 3 days for power

BLAHPBLAHPBLAHP
tumblr_lq1iz8B6Df1qzkorro1_500.gif

#DoingThatGangstaGunsWithBothHandsFingersAndShotsSoundsTowardCorsaOwners#

Other than that; there is that:
417677_4976367761586_1481598888_n.jpg

Heavy; Big, Powerless, Unreliable, Expensive, this is France most proud Berline: La Laguna!

I hate land rovers and people carriers, driven by parents whose children simply cannot walk 10 yards to school, and must park...right here...now...what yellow lines? etc... <_<

...also "Young executive" types (BMW 3 series/Audi A4/5/6, Merc SL/C class) with their bluetooth dongle (but usually the actual phone) clamped to their ear, 4 inches from your back bumper/straddling the centre and outside lane of the motorway *facepalm*

Although....none of that's really the cars fault :oops:

Fiat Mulltipla?... :confused: *shudders*

I love the world!!!!!! :p

ETA: Any Car With LASHES!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGHHGHGGGGHGHGHHHHH!!!!! >_<

Anything Hyundai - vomit-inducing, soul-shudderingly ugly, only ever owned by people who know f**k-all about cars piles of junk :confused:.

09 plate 2.0 diesel 5dr golf. We have one at work as an ops pool car. I had to borrow it for work, the clutch was too light, the throttle was too light, the only power came as a tiny blip between about 3k-3.5k revs, power steering so strong feedback was eliminated entirely... why do people rave about golfs? Even my saxo was better to drive!

stop picking on the corsa c lol, i have one its (ok) pretty nippy :rolleyes:
Don't admit to owning one!!
I dislike multiplas and corsa... I hate the prius. They can all burn to the ground. Hate hate hate hate HATE!

I have three mates that all have 1.2 Sci corsas, just in different colours -.-

I actually have a serious answer!
Those big red ones in London, well green and cream here, that you have to pay to get on. And most of the drivers are miserable baskets!

I don't have a particular car but rather a group and that's all the "done up" boy racer cars that pack a huge 1.0 or even more ridiculous powerful 1.2 engine. The look crap go like crap and handle even worse thanks to their oversized alloys and cheap lowering kits.

Don't admit to owning one!!
I dislike multiplas and corsa... I hate the prius. They can all burn to the ground. Hate hate hate hate HATE!
why would i not admit to owning a corsa at the end of the day its a car and it gets me where i want to go and back just like a nissan :p

I don't have a particular car but rather a group and that's all the "done up" boy racer cars that pack a huge 1.0 or even more ridiculous powerful 1.2 engine. The look crap go like crap and handle even worse thanks to their oversized alloys and cheap lowering kits.

There's one of these where I live, lots of exhaust noise, and all kinds of whistles from under the bonnet, far too low and scrapes on tiny bumps in the road.
car-toyota-starlet-glanza-03.jpg

There's one of these where I live, lots of exhaust noise, and all kinds of whistles from under the bonnet, far too low and scrapes on tiny bumps in the road.
car-toyota-starlet-glanza-03.jpg

ha ha, are you comparing a Glanza to "one up boy racer cars that pack a huge 1.0 or even more ridiculous powerful 1.2 engine. The look crap go like crap and handle even worse thanks to their oversized alloys and cheap lowering kits"

Well yes I guess I am. All down to the owner and not the cars fault. I guess any car can be ruined in the wrong hands.

I guess, but that car probably has 250hp or more and a lot of those kits are fitted from new.. But anyway...

I'm told it is very powerful, but it doesn't look safe in the handling department, the GRP wings look very rippled and like most of these type of car owner, seems to just drive round and round residential streets making lots of noise. So that does make it my current most hated car.

Polo 6n. Some of them.

The current cheap 17 yr old VAG wannabe.
Cut springs on stock steelies or running fake BBS.

Either that or they all look the same. I know most cars have a similar trend going on but these all look the exact same.

Back