Mosted hated car?

I partially agree, huge spoilers that don't serve a purpose on fwd.
But they do have purpose when the spoiler is designed for the car eh?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Should we really be encouraging haters,to hate? I mean come on, we drive Nissan micras ffs! People in glass houses and all that........:rolleyes:

^Sorry Jen, I'm sure if you swapped the diesel unit out for a petrol I'd find it in my heart to forgive it ;-)

That's only because you're jealous of the way they just pull out a huge gap from you with their slug of low-down turbo torque, accompanied by a dirty puff of smoke. I don't much like them either, but they have a use.
^ This

I'd like a diesel next :)

That's only because you're jealous of the way they just pull out a huge gap from you with their slug of low-down turbo torque, accompanied by a dirty puff of smoke. I don't much like them either, but they have a use.
Yeah, in generators, boats and trains and farmyard equipment

My folks have a 54 plate 2.0 TDi Golf. Only 140hp but the way it delivers the power is great. Pulls well in all scenarios!

Does sound like a John Deere but I've heard some very modern diesel engines that aren't that loud and sat inside you would think it was a petrol :oops:

Been trying to convince my sister to get the 1.7 CDTi Corsa D instead of the 1.4 16v petty. It has 130hp opposed to 100hp, does better MPG all round, cheaper to tax and it was cheaper to insure.

She's still going with the petrol because of the "tractor" sound.

Me neither, I wish my diesel had those figures. It's more like £225 VED and 28 mpg :(
Yeowch!... big car/van? ...
...mine is a pretty a small car, oddly enough...1.5ltr/1461cc ... not a lot of effort required from the engine to move it really ^_^
I get that MPG because I drive like the stereotypical Micra owner, not exactly quick...although it can go up to 70 ish (mpg) cruising on the motorway for a while :p

Yeowch!... big car/van? ...

I can squeeze 36 mpg solo
Picture058.jpg

can fast track cars with suitable spoilers get the all clear?

I'm ok with track cars as generally they are correctly set up. Its the various boy racers who's car will never see a track that have huge spoilers that don't service a purpose other than extra weight.

I'm ok with track cars as generally they are correctly set up. Its the various boy racers who's car will never see a track that have huge spoilers that don't service a purpose other than extra weight.
And slowing the car down

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Thats exactly what Im saying to myself when I see those people who are usually stupidly and dangerously speeding in town (dont forget loud chav featured music) not only their "racer" cars will never see a track, but also when they can roll fast on the highway they drive fslowly ...

Back