Most hated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricardo_swarez

I noticed that although I haven't been on the internet for awhile, I still hold the most hated posistion, I cant find the thread, but to all those that said im the most hated, I wish to say thank you, it seems I touched you in a way that was lasting...this makes me warm in the mid section.... Love and kisses... ricardo! mwah mwah mwah...xox

tbh man, im a very misable person... micras pretty ####, mechanicaly sound, but the joker who fitted the kit is the greatest joker in all of history... if i see him i'll write the words i want to say onto my hands and then drive them an inch deep into his face... the scrawny little pikey... so anyway.... im after a civic...and thanks man, i hope i stay for abit to... im sure titch has missed me ripping into him every 5 seconds... mwah... i love you titch, you little shire dwelling monster!

I never missed you and I hate you!
awww man...i can't hate you and my bed is lonely wothout you! hahahaha

Even I gotta say the best work on the micra was my refitting of the bumper.
Titch hasn't been on in ages so don't know what you last said to him.

Welcome back, and if admin thought me and paul were bad :D

haha get in someone to take the heat off me, i dont remember a most hated thread - sure i was in there somewhere ha ha. Its aight though, nice toee you back Ricky baby

i think he's on about the awards thread you started and someone said he is most hated or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back