more k11 micra TURBO bolt on kits for sale!!

martinb

Ex. Club Member
looks like it comes with almost everything except the turbo manifold?

DSC_0451PS.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

not sure if its cheapy and would just be shlte? what you lot think?

pretty big turbo for a k11
yeah it doesn't have the mani , but it does have the Flange so you should be able to adapt that to the stock manifold , haven't really looked at a k11 manifold though so im not sure.

Should get ones of these for my k10 looool

it would fit...but you would still need an manifold, and lower the compression ratio. so more money needs to be spent.

still quite abit of kit there though ;)

Turbine wheel isn't too big, the one I'm using is .49 A/R the compression won't need to be adjusted for low boost.

However, it's missing the manifold, that's the hard bit/expensive part.

Oops didn't see it was a T3/T4, however, that will have a fairly chunk exhaust flange. and a relative large central chamber.

I doubt this kit has ever been tested anywhere near a K11 engine. It looks like parts picked off the shelf.

I doubt this kit has ever been tested anywhere near a K11 engine. It looks like parts picked off the shelf.

agreed,

it looks like a generic kit, thats why it has no manifold. i bet you would have to have some new pipes made up too, they wont be the right shape.

but it looks like a new turbo, and a good sized intercooler, its not such a bad price i suppose

Turbo will be a Chinese one. I have never seen them last too long. Its also FAR too big for a Micra.

Back