bolt on turbo kits from the usa

CMF_benben

» CMF Member
hey
I currently have a 1.0 micra vibe but in two months I am selling it and getting a 1.3 super s : ) I have been looking about for performance parts such as manifolds and high lift cam’s when I found this on the uk micra forums

http://www.sfxperformance.com/vehicles/Nissan-March.asp

it is a bolt on kit for CG13DE and I think it is totally cool and I want one when I get my super s.

I was wondering what kind of power I would get from the extreme turbo pack, which cost 2,687 USA dollars

Also I was wondering if I needed any thing else once I bought this pack or is every thing I need included?

Cheers benben

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
i have this kit on my micra and for bolt on kit at standard 5psi will give u around 120bhp and plenty of torque, however take my advice if u want more power, the kit is a good basic start, but ditch the additional injector controller and get a piggy back or replacement ecu to control either the extra injectors with the kit or ideally replace these with custom fuel rail and larger injectors. then reduce the compression ideally with forged pistons and up the boost to 14psi and your laughing howvever that kit is a bout 2000pounds into the country plus about 1500 to fit and map not to mention the extra bits i mentioned which would be another 2.5k

CMF_benben

» CMF Member
some questions about the kit ayat.

how much does it coz to install the kit to a standard cg13de with out buying a standalone or piggyback ecu?

what is your 0 to 60 like with the kit on and ur top end speed?

how loud is the sump valve/blow of valve what ever you want to call it?

thanks mate. benben

Back