micra turbo kits on ebay only $1,100.

just read it again and it says

"(1) Non-divided T3 Flange. Water jet cut for precision flow Mild steel for easy welding to an adapter pipe or direct to stock manifold "

Re turbo kit

I've bought one of these 2 months ago (The system without the box for relocating the battery, STD price 989$ or so) - bid 765$ 'just to try' and 'won the auction'. So anyone wanting such kit should try getting it for about 600$ or less and see what happens. Quality seems OK, although, the T3 turbo is at least physically huge. It should work though. Due to various factors I will not be able to continue the project until in about 1/2 year. I still need 'ignition+fuel control' and welding of the included flange to 'a cutted' standard manifold. Remember you need to add GB tax to the price and any import fee, if applicable in GB. (IN DK +25%tax + 3,5% import fee). 2 parts were missing in my kit - I just put a note to the seller and the missing parts were sent right away...No problems at all (so far..!) /T

PS. The picture is not generic, those are the parts present on my ceiling (and in my office) at the moment...There is no manifold included, the pipe with flange positioned 'just below' the turbo in the picture is the downpipe from the turbo. /T

PS. The picture is not generic, those are the parts present on my ceiling (and in my office) at the moment...There is no manifold included, the pipe with flange positioned 'just below' the turbo in the picture is the downpipe from the turbo. /T

so in short its not a turbo kit for a micra, its just a "generic" kit which the parts could be picked up over here for the same amount of money minus import tax

the main factor in calling it a turbo kit for a micra would be the manifold, as thats the only part that mates it to the car

Back