Turbo Kit for sale (K11)

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi,

I will shortly be selling a full turbo kit, a couple of people have been asking me about it via PM so here is a full list of what the kit will comprise of:

Turbo, fully refurbished Garret T2 (0-miles since refurb)
Downpipe, Custom 2 inch exhaust downpipe,
Manifold, Custom made tubular manifold, will sit turbo neatly behind grill
Fuel Rail, Micra fuel rail with 1.6 primera injectors in, these are also flow tested and good to go,
Fuel Pump, 2nd inline bosch fuel pump plus wiring
Fuel Regulator, malpassi adjustable fuel regulator
Engine Management, Hawk ECU with software disks and complete wiring loom,
Actuator, Choice of 5 or 10psi rated actuator

This setup will bolt straight onto your car (K11) and you could have a turbocharged micra in a week or so.

This setup is an ideal stage 1 upgrade,
A suggested stage 2 upgrade would be, low comp pistons and an intercooler

This kit has huge scope for big power but in its current state standard compression engine and not intercooled I would say it will achieve 150bhp easy.

I must stress however that these parts are not easy to get hold of so they will also not be cheap. I’m sure you all know what they are worth so I’m open to offers, sensible offers will get a reply.

FINALLY, I AM NOT SELLING THIS KIT STRAIGHT AWAY, this will be for sale in about 1/2months but I thought I would see if anyone was seriously interested. If not I will sell the bits in pieces on here or on ebay.

Thanks

Dave

(EDITED to add images)

oh and the images this is not the turbo that will be included but shows the setup together, the turbo included is basically brand new, it a hybrid fully refurbished Garret T2 with 360degree thrust bearing

Attachments

• DSC00062.JPG
    DSC00062.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
  • DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 313
  • DSC00067.JPG
    DSC00067.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00085.JPG
    DSC00085.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00086.JPG
    DSC00086.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00087.JPG
    DSC00087.JPG
    418.7 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 277
what price range you looking for davey as im interested heehehe!!!

i payed 600 quid for my kit which included shipping from Holland and was only 3 months old!

Anything up to this price then i say its worth it!

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
What price u lookin for?

a lot lol, make me an offer via PM as i say i have a month or so to get offers and i will reply to sensible offers.

Would the manifold fit around air con?

no i dont think so, you could jimmy it im sure but pretty sure it would not fit direct with aircon, i havent seen an engine bay with aircon so i cant say 100% do you have a pic of the aircon system and where it sits?

Ems

Ex. Club Member
DSCF0066(m).JPG

Heres mine! The plastic pipes on the right have gone now tho. The aircon is on the left next to the suspension bolt.

OP
OP
Davey C

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Cheers Ems,

Ok so the cross-hatched area will need to be pretty clear for the manifold and turbo to sit then the air filter "could" sit where i have highlighted, then the IC or exhaust return pipe "could" come around that side where i have highlighted.

Many options

but that is a suggestion so it might fit?

Attachments

• DSCF0066(alt).jpg
    DSCF0066(alt).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 300

Antony

Ex. Club Member
erm will you split, as i need the injectors and the turbo, and the down pipe, but i already have the rest,,,,

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
i very highly doubt you will get the turbo kit to fit without removing the air con ems the way the pipes are routed are close to the standard exhaust let alone a exhaust with a turbo

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
one question........you stated a week for it to be fitted?

is that profesionally or home practice....or both? (im guessing if you have no idea what ur doing then alot longer?)

thanks
napster

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Please dont take this the wrong way, but if you need to know how to fit it you would probably be leaving it to somone else who does. Its bound to be cheaper in the long run.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Please dont take this the wrong way, but if you need to know how to fit it you would probably be leaving it to somone else who does. Its bound to be cheaper in the long run.

no offence taken :blush: thats why i was asking lol.

i am sure i would be capable of the bigger jobs, but i think i would have trouble with the fiddly smaller piping that i dont know where it goes :down: (yes call me silly for asking about a turbo), but you said "bolt on kit".....so does this include any complicated fiddly bits please?

sorry

micracharge

Now with added V6...
Money waiting - just say the word Dave :) Supercharger project is off, too much mechanical wasteage, for now Little Rocky is sporting a shot of Nitrous and that has perked him up enough. Interestingly I ran him on the dyno last Saturday just stock with my induction setup (not the normal dire K&N affair) and he made 67hp at the hubs! Still on stock exhaust and twin cats!

But as regards the turbo kit, I'll buy the lot - except the engine management.

I HATE HAVING A K12 ...ID HAVE BOUGHT THIS SO FAST .... IM ACTUALLY RAGING I MIGHT GO CRASH MY K12 N SPITE LOL

hope all goes well

stephen

Matthew Smith

micra man matt
Really Interested!!!

I AM 100% INTERESTED IN TURBOING MY K11. WILLING TO PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THIS BOLT ON KIT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IF STILL UP FOR SALE VIA E-MAIL. matmat218 @ hotmail.com THANKS MATT

I AM 100% INTERESTED IN TURBOING MY K11. WILLING TO PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THIS BOLT ON KIT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IF STILL UP FOR SALE VIA E-MAIL. matmat218 @ hotmail.com THANKS MATT

dude have you seriously fort about turbo chargin your k11...you are only 18 and u will NOT get insured on a turbo micra becasue i am 20 nealry 21 with 3 years co claims and clean license and i found only 1 company that wuld insure me for 2,100 pounds fully comp!

Sorry dave didnt mean to steal your thread im just trying to state people say they wanna do it but its more then just buying a complete kit as i have found out myself!

and matt no offence if u wish to buy this kit i say go for it but bare in mind there is alot more stuff and money to come!