• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra Mamp's Micra =]

got the alloys fitted :D

SDC10010.jpg

SDC10011.jpg

SDC10012.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

just need the springs to arrive now!!!! lol

springs are now fitted, doesn't look much lower but handles a lot better =] hoping it settles down a tad lower though, will get pics up when i can =]

and this is how it stands at the moment.. with the springs on

SPM_A0410.jpg

SPM_A0412.jpg

SPM_A0413.jpg

SPM_A0414.jpg

looking to improve the interior next and maybe the door cads =]

i would love black alloys! it's just getting round to doing it lol

yeah i'm working on trying to hide the wiring :p would like it neater =] hoping to make a boot build soon =]

i'm about to buy a set of 55mm lowering springs and therefore will have a spare set of 35mm springs, if anyone is interested??

i've also raised the top of my bonnet with 20mm spacers, i'll get pics up when i can =]

they've probably only done like 150 miles, they're a bit muddy but i'll obv clean them up =] excellent condition

i don't have paypal, would a postal order be ok??

i'm soon going to be smoothing my front bumper, my rear bumper and my boot, and then will be sending it off to get sprayed (as i am rubbish at spraying lol), the mirrors and door handles are going to be colour coded aswell

can't wait :D

mate ur car is the sex!!!!! love it! you neeeeeed to paint the wheels the same as the bodey!!!!!!!!! its going to look awsome with the kit but keep that shhhhhh till its all done :wasntme: oh and it will have the speed to go with the looks eh! (Y)

cheers mate! the idea about the wheels is class and i'm gonna get onto it as soon as =]

can't wait till everything's fitted :D

i still want to see your car :p

update...

i have now bought:

a body/lip kit

an engine head that has been skimmed 2mm and port polished

many thanks to micras69 for sorting out the kit and getting it prepped :D

and also a big thanks to alienfish360 for bringing everything back for me, thanks guys! :D

update...

i have now bought:

a body/lip kit

an engine head that has been skimmed 2mm and port polished

many thanks to micras69 for sorting out the kit and getting it prepped :D

and also a big thanks to alienfish360 for bringing everything back for me, thanks guys! :D

(Y) no probs! bud look after it.

i will mate :D

i now have the bodykit sprayed and i have also bought a maniflow exhaust system =] busy weekend now fitting stuff :D

Picture0306.jpg

oh and does anyone have any ideas on what i can use to attach the kit to the car?? i was told to use a type of tiger seal... had a special name lol suggestions would be much appreciated :)

been busy today, i've fitted the maniflow exhaust system and i'm half way through fitting the bodykit :D here's some pics of my progress...

P290809_1512.jpg

P290809_1511_02.jpg

P290809_1511.jpg

P290809_1511_01.jpg

P290809_1347.jpg

P290809_1618.jpg

i'm chuffed to bits with how it looks, thanks micras69!!!!!

Very Nice, you Micra is coming along, liking the alloys and bodykit.

If you've got any spray paint left you should colour code wing mirrors and door handles.

thanks for the comments guys, means a lot! :D

yeahh i was given the rest of the paint and i was going to colour code everything (you read my mind pjg1979 lol) but i wqent and left it at the garage!! :( hopefully he'll still have it lol

the kit is now fully on and i shall update some pics tomorrow :D

cheers mate :) took a while but i got there in the end lol

have you got your springs fitted??? i'm sorry to hear about your job :(

Back