Breaking K11 1.0l - loads of aftermarket and standard parts available, offers welcome

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Car is now stripped - parts available listed below. Open to offers on anything else that's left, but don't ask me for anything off the car that isn't on this list - the car has been crushed, and any extra parts will not be available.

[SOLD] Calibre Dub deep dish alloys - 15x7.5, ET30, PCD 4x100, centre bore spaced to 59.1mm with spigot ring, 195/45/R15 tyres with 1" stretch, nearly brand new. Usual kerbing, but still pretty much brand new with no buckling - £250 ono, collection only [SOLD] (scottish21)

[SOLD] 4-1 decat manifold, wrapped with heatproof exhaust wrap, lambda sensor fitted - £60 + p&p [SOLD] (sr20bud)

Custom decat pipe - £20 + p&p (John_1.0)

[SOLD] Jap-style backbox - 2" bore, 4" outlet with slash cut burnt tip, direct fit for all K11s - £50 ono, collection only [SOLD] (purpleone)

[SOLD] Pipercross cone filter, oil breather filter, and cold air feed with inlet trumpet - £20 + p&p [SOLD] (Vulture20)

[SOLD] Universal fuel pressure regulator (not stock - will also come with fuel rail adapter so you can bypass the stock FPR) - £20 + p&p [SOLD] (micramike)

[SOLD] OMP front strut brace - £50 + p&p [SOLD] (Vulture20)

VW Polo front splitter - £10 + p&p (davey1991)

[SOLD] Momo steering wheel with boss kit - £50 + p&p [SOLD] (Vulture20)

[SOLD] Kenwood head unit with iPod and AUX hook-up - £40 + p&p [SOLD] (north)

Mosfet 360 watt 2 channel amp - £30 + p&p

[SOLD] SR parcel shelf with speakers - £20 + p&p [SOLD] (purpleone)

[SOLD] Small black lip spoiler (smaller than standard) - £10 + p&p [SOLD] (wellsy2006)

Pre-facelift tailgate handle - £10 + p&p

[SOLD] Honda Civic VTi gearknob (screws straight on) - £10 + p&p [SOLD] (north)

[SOLD] Super S sun visors (both with mirrors fitted - drivers has cover on) - £5 + p&p [SOLD] (mcgregornw)

Internally adjustable mirrors, with interior trim covers - £15 + p&p

Ripspeed stubby ariel - £5 + p&p

Ultra-stubby ariel (2 inches in length, doesn't hamper signal) - £5 + p&p

Metal tax disc holder (with stick on pads) - £5 + p&p

[SOLD] Apex springs and KYB dampers - £300 + p&p [SOLD] (Sold via eBay)

Window winders - £5 + p&p (Craig)

Front vertical brace - £5 + p&p (Craig)

[SOLD] Headlights - £25 + p&p [SOLD] (davidk11)

[SOLD] Front grills - £5 + p&p [SOLD] (davidk11)

[SOLD] Kenwood door speakers - £15 + p&p [SOLD] (north)

ITEMS WITH NAMES NEXT TO THEM BUT NOT MARKED AS SOLD ARE AWAITING PAYMENT.

Check out the pics in my build thread (link in my signature) to view most of the parts on the car.

Change of plan, new car is already sorted, so I'll be stripping down the K11 this week, provided the weather is ok.

have you sold the mani dan?

Well I have already got a name down for it, but he hasn't got back to me and I've sent him quite a few messages. If you're all good to come and pick it up this weekend, you can have it instead. I need this stuff gone

I did still want the splitter, but seems someone else has it.
Wouldn't want to take the engine out would you?

I did still want the splitter, but seems someone else has it.
Wouldn't want to take the engine out would you?

Yeah, I got another name down for it. And no, I probably wouldn't want to take the engine out, way too much effort for me. I haven't got a cherry picker to take it out with or anything

How about the pre facelift boot handle?

Yeah, I can sell little bits like that, stuff that's easy to remove. About the only things I won't sell are the engine/gearbox, wheels/axles/etc, and the body shell of the car itself (it needs to be vaguely drivable to get it on a trailer). Everything else can go

reserve'd for seb !

I completely forgot that Seb could have had second dibs on it after azab9989. But I think it would be way too expensive to send to France, probably another £50/£60 on top of the original price

head lights posted??
ahhh and maybe your nostril grill save me some time as im pretty busy atm, incidentaly what are you replacing the car with

How does £30 + p&p for the headlights (with bulbs) and grills sound? And I'm replacing it with a BMW E46 318i SE (manual box, petrol). Kind of controversial to some as it's only a 4-cylinder, not a straight 6 - but it does have 140bhp, 148ft/lbs of torque, and sounds awesome. It's incredibly fast compared to the K11, spacious, economical, and gives me a chance to save up for pre-facelift K11 in better condition than mine for another project

sounds good buddy, ill pm to arrange payment.

nah 318s are great had one myself although a e36, was a sideways beast haha, real good cars and pretty economical too. just take care of it otherwise repairs are massive like, not like our little micras lol

I think the 318i will be much better for me than the Micra now - bigger, safer, better fuel economy than the Micra (it just seems to drink any fuel I put in it - similar to me and beer :glare:), and faster. It's also cheaper to insure, come to think of it fwn. And it's got all the bells and whistles, too - Kenwood 6-CD changer with integrated iPod cable and seperate USB port/AUX output, multi-function steering wheel (does work with the new headunit, which is a bonus), cruise control, automatic airconditioning/climate control, automatic rear view/wing mirror dimming, electric mirrors, electric windows all round, 16" alloys with full sized spare (205 tyres as well, so plenty of grip - but I plan on going 215 on the front and 260 on the back with a new set of alloys), Xenon headlights, foglights, cupholders (I've never had these in any of my cars, so I see them as a luxury :laugh:), and traction control (I can see that getting turned off occasionally once I get used to the car :grinning:). It's had a lot of work done to it as well - fully serviced over the weekend (with new discs and pads on each corner, and had new tyres fitted about 2 months ago) and MOT'd (no advisories), runs like it's brand new (Y). I've already got a plan for what I'm going to do to it as well, so should be fully modded as I want it within a month or 2 (Y)

Anyway, bumpity bump everyone, picking up my new car on Wednesday, so the K11 will be getting stripped throughout the week, then crushed next Monday. So 6 more days to get your name put down (Y)

there,s something seriously wrong with your micra then dan fwn

I think the engine and gearbox is really on its way out, Frank - it seems to be getting all but impossible to engage reverse or first (thankfully it'll just about move off in 2nd), and it still runs rich with the FPR set up properly. Even when I removed the FPR, it still ran really horrible. I cleaned up the injectors and fuel rail, the spark plugs were a bit coked up before, but I put a brand new set in, and the exhaust system isn't big bore or anything :suspect:

if you got a 1.3 and do a few breathing mods it will be quicker than a 318 lol my mate had a superS a while ago and p***** on a 320 :laugh:

if you got a 1.3 and do a few breathing mods it will be quicker than a 318 lol my mate had a superS a while ago and p***** on a 320 :laugh:

But with the way I drive, I just don't feel comfortable in a small car. It's not really about the speed anymore anyway, and I have already beaten an SR in it when I took it for a drive while I was on my lunch break at work. So it is quick, and I am going to be doing quite a few engine mods to it. Plus I come from a family of BMW owners, and we get really cheap servicing at our local BMW garage

But with the way I drive, I just don't feel comfortable in a small car. It's not really about the speed anymore anyway, and I have already beaten an SR in it when I took it for a drive while I was on my lunch break at work. So it is quick, and I am going to be doing quite a few engine mods to it. Plus I come from a family of BMW owners, and we get really cheap servicing at our local BMW garage

fair enough cant argue with that. its just personal choice at the end of the day. i know when i got rid of my 200sx i got another pug 205 gti and it scared the s*** out of me at speed its weird cause the 200sx's arnt big cars but i guess the bulky dash and seating position makes all the difference.

fair enough cant argue with that. its just personal choice at the end of the day. i know when i got rid of my 200sx i got another pug 205 gti and it scared the s*** out of me at speed its weird cause the 200sx's arnt big cars but i guess the bulky dash and seating position makes all the difference.

I've seen enough small car crashes to know that I'm going to be a lot safer in my German tank of a BMW :laugh:. I know I will get another Micra in the future - once I get my own place and have a garage or lots of driveway space to work in, and can afford to have 2 cars. I'll have my BMW (which I'm going to mod anyway) which will be my everyday car, and a Micra, which I'll turn into a track toy (which I was going to do with this, but don't have time or space, and can't afford 2 cars). They are very fun, they handle like go karts, you can really chuck them around, and they are probably one of the easiest cars to work on. But they're just not that strong. And I did consider a 200SX, but all the ones I looked were either automatic :)sick:) or not in that good condition - i.e. they'd either been ragged to ####, or the bodywork needed a lot doing to it. Then I started a new job at a car lot, and the next day he got the BMW in - it was perfect. 30 minutes later, I had put a deposit down :grinning:

I guess the one your buying is 10+ years old and 100k+ mileage?

Would like to see a Dyno of your specific one and compare the results (Y)

It is indeed 10 years old (it's a 51 plate, the first of the facelifts that they put the 1995cc 4cyl engine in), but it's only done 35000 miles (not clocked either, I have all the previous MOT certificates and service invoices to prove it - but it's had one owner from new, and has been well looked after and always serviced by an approved BMW garage). I'm getting a full stainless steel exhaust system fitted next week, as well as an induction kit, iridium sparks, and NGK HT leads. I may even get the head skimmed and ported, just for good measures. We have a rolling road that turns up in my town every week, so I'll get it tested to see how true that figure is (apparently it's been tested recently, but there's no certificate and it must have lost a bit anyway). Then get it tested after the mods (Y)

It is indeed 10 years old (it's a 51 plate, the first of the facelifts that they put the 1995cc 4cyl engine in), but it's only done 35000 miles (not clocked either, I have all the previous MOT certificates and service invoices to prove it - but it's had one owner from new, and has been well looked after and always serviced by an approved BMW garage). I'm getting a full stainless steel exhaust system fitted next week, as well as an induction kit, iridium sparks, and NGK HT leads. I may even get the head skimmed and ported, just for good measures. We have a rolling road that turns up in my town every week, so I'll get it tested to see how true that figure is (apparently it's been tested recently, but there's no certificate and it must have lost a bit anyway). Then get it tested after the mods (Y)

35k is very respectable. How much did this set you back?
Let us all know when the dyno has been done

35k is very respectable. How much did this set you back?
Let us all know when the dyno has been done

£3500. He did have another 318i (not an SE) for £3000, but the bodywork needed a bit of fixing up, and it was on 96,000 miles. £3500 also covered the full service, MOT, new discs and pads all round, a new set of side repeater lenses because the ones that were on there were cracked, and a full valet (not that the last one matters, but it's nice to drive away in a clean car).

And yeah, I will be posting up photos of it when I pick it up, and I'll be letting everyone know how I get on with the dyno. I'm hoping it hasn't lost much, maybe down to 130bhp? I reckon the mods I have planned will bring it up to 160bhp/170bhp, maybe more. I wanted a 325Ci, 192bhp as standard and I found loads of low mileage ones that were probably at about 180bhp. Was looking forward to tuning one of those, but couldn't afford the insurance

I think the 318i will be much better for me than the Micra now - bigger, safer, better fuel economy than the Micra (it just seems to drink any fuel I put in it - similar to me and beer :glare:), and faster. It's also cheaper to insure, come to think of it fwn. And it's got all the bells and whistles, too - Kenwood 6-CD changer with integrated iPod cable and seperate USB port/AUX output, multi-function steering wheel (does work with the new headunit, which is a bonus), cruise control, automatic airconditioning/climate control, automatic rear view/wing mirror dimming, electric mirrors, electric windows all round, 16" alloys with full sized spare (205 tyres as well, so plenty of grip - but I plan on going 215 on the front and 260 on the back with a new set of alloys), Xenon headlights, foglights, cupholders (I've never had these in any of my cars, so I see them as a luxury :laugh:), and traction control (I can see that getting turned off occasionally once I get used to the car :grinning:). It's had a lot of work done to it as well - fully serviced over the weekend (with new discs and pads on each corner, and had new tyres fitted about 2 months ago) and MOT'd (no advisories), runs like it's brand new (Y). I've already got a plan for what I'm going to do to it as well, so should be fully modded as I want it within a month or 2 (Y)

Anyway, bumpity bump everyone, picking up my new car on Wednesday, so the K11 will be getting stripped throughout the week, then crushed next Monday. So 6 more days to get your name put down (Y)

yeah wide rears are a must, makes it a wee bit twitchy like but great fun, im on the look for another bmw. figured driving a battered up k11 around when i run/own a restaurant isnt the best image. insurance is alot cheaper to somehow lol. im on the look for another e36 but maybe a 320i coupe with a welded or m3 diff, slammed to on msport e46 alloys is a great look :D

yeah wide rears are a must, makes it a wee bit twitchy like but great fun, im on the look for another bmw. figured driving a battered up k11 around when i run/own a restaurant isnt the best image. insurance is alot cheaper to somehow lol. im on the look for another e36 but maybe a 320i coupe with a welded or m3 diff, slammed to on msport e46 alloys is a great look :D

I've already found a perfect set, but they are ridiculously pricey - http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/18_I...120_Wider_Rear_High_Offset_Alloy_Wheels__2611, about £1100 with a decent set of tyres. I just like the idea of having alloys with a normal looking amount of dish on the front, and on the back - BAM, huge dish and wide tyres :grinning:. And yeah, I couldn't work out how insurance is cheaper for a modded BMW than a standard Micra fwn. Oh well, I'm not going to complain :laugh:.

My plan is those alloys (or similar, as long as they have more dish and wider tyres on the back), slammed on coilovers, standard bodywork (I'm one of those "Less is more" type of people), standard interior (my 318 is a very nice place to be indeed, so no need to change that), straight through stainless steel exhaust system, ported and skimmed head, iridium sparks and NGK HT leads, full induction kit (something like BMC CDA), high lift cams, lightened flywheel, bigger injectors, Alpine door speakers and tweeters all around (and Alpines on the rear shelf), a decent sub (maybe a twin setup), and some decent amps to power it all, with an extra battery in the boot, tinted windows and lights all round, and one of those small lip spoilers you get on the E46 coupes

I've already found a perfect set, but they are ridiculously pricey - http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/18_I...120_Wider_Rear_High_Offset_Alloy_Wheels__2611, about £1100 with a decent set of tyres. I just like the idea of having alloys with a normal looking amount of dish on the front, and on the back - BAM, huge dish and wide tyres :grinning:. And yeah, I couldn't work out how insurance is cheaper for a modded BMW than a standard Micra fwn. Oh well, I'm not going to complain :laugh:.

My plan is those alloys (or similar, as long as they have more dish and wider tyres on the back), slammed on coilovers, standard bodywork (I'm one of those "Less is more" type of people), standard interior (my 318 is a very nice place to be indeed, so no need to change that), straight through stainless steel exhaust system, ported and skimmed head, iridium sparks and NGK HT leads, full induction kit (something like BMC CDA), high lift cams, lightened flywheel, bigger injectors, Alpine door speakers and tweeters all around (and Alpines on the rear shelf), a decent sub (maybe a twin setup), and some decent amps to power it all, with an extra battery in the boot, tinted windows and lights all round, and one of those small lip spoilers you get on the E46 coupes

id just wack a turbo on it to save on n/a tuning mate or replace the bmw engine with a rb26 :laugh:

id just wack a turbo on it to save on n/a tuning mate or replace the bmw engine with a rb26 :laugh:

Nah, I like the BMW engines, I think they sound mint (Y). I'm going to go down the N/A tuning route for now (to save on time and money), and then look into getting a turbo fitted. There are full kits readily available, all you have to do is get a manifold made up (and even then, I think you could probably get them fabricated fairly easily anyway). I know I would see big gains from getting a turbo fitted, but I don't have the time to keep it off the road while it gets fitted

Hi all, took me ages to find my password. Is the pipercross induction kit still available? Postage to BN postcode and would you accept paypal? Thanks

Hi all, took me ages to find my password. Is the pipercross induction kit still available? Postage to BN postcode and would you accept paypal? Thanks

Yes mate, induction kit is still available. Would come with main cone filter, oil breather filter, cold air feed hose, and inlet trumpet. I only accept either cash or direct bank transfer, as I've had problems with PayPal in the past. As long as that's ok with you, would you like me to put your name down for it?

yeah they do sound alright straight 6's sound sweet with a straight through and the old m5 5.0 v8's sound savage my mate had a old 535 that he dropped 5.0 v8 got to say that was sweet. they are just a nightmare to work with ive done a few head gaskets on bm's and i refuse to touch them now lol. as you say tho they are good for safety although i dont like the side impact features on them. i seen one down my local breakers and it was literally folded in half i asked they breakers yard dude and he said someone died in it :( i have seen a few that have been in head on's and they have stood up pretty well.

Is that complete and ready to bolt on with fittings etc Or is it missing any parts? Whatever suits you payment wise. Can I send or receive PMs with my low post count?

yeah they do sound alright straight 6's sound sweet with a straight through and the old m5 5.0 v8's sound savage my mate had a old 535 that he dropped 5.0 v8 got to say that was sweet. they are just a nightmare to work with ive done a few head gaskets on bm's and i refuse to touch them now lol. as you say tho they are good for safety although i dont like the side impact features on them. i seen one down my local breakers and it was literally folded in half i asked they breakers yard dude and he said someone died in it :( i have seen a few that have been in head on's and they have stood up pretty well.

See mine is only a 4cyl, but it still sounds mint. Not as good as a 2.5l straight-6, granted, but doesn't sound like a pile of garbage either. It's got a nice growl to it :grinning:. I'm really pleased with it, and will be even more so when I start modding it, reckon it'll sound good with the engine mods I'll be doing. And yeah, the V8s are awesome - my mates dad had a 550i (E39 shape, when they dropped the curvy models and went square and blocky), with a twin turbocharged 5l V8 - it had the works as well. Skimmed, ported and polished heads, forged pistons, custom cams, completely straight through exhaust system - when he had it rolling roaded, it was putting out 750bhp, and about 900ft/lbs of torque. It was light as well - stripped out, lightweight parts everywhere. It could wheelspin an entire 1/4 mile dragstrip, it was that powerful. And then the fan exploded at 190mph, blowing a hole in the front of the car and the bonnet :down:. And I know what you mean about the impact bars, but they are still quite safe (a lot safer than Micras - 2 star NCAP rating, compared to 4 star for the BMW)

Is that complete and ready to bolt on with fittings etc Or is it missing any parts? Whatever suits you payment wise. Can I send or receive PMs with my low post count?

Yeah, it's complete, nothing missing at all. It would normally have a pipe to connect between the cone filter and the throttle body, but I did away with that and just fitted straight onto the throttle body. As for PMs, I'm not sure. I sent you a PM just now (same as the comment above, just in case), but not sure if you can reply or not. And bank transfer will be better, but it won't be until next week that everything gets posted out, as I'm stripping the car at the weekend, and still need to find a way of packaging everything that's getting sent out

Ah, with the filter directly mounted on the TB will have a negative effect on performance no?

To be honest, I've never noticed a difference, especially with the cold air feed as well. I've seen plenty of people who mount them straight on the throttle body, so it's not uncommon or anything (Y)

Thanks for the quick reply mate. If you could work out postage costs I'll give you a definate answer as dont want to mess you around. To be honest I'd only be putting it on for a laugh as I ride a GSX-R750 and I'm the wrong side of 30...Any noticeable effect on economy?

Thanks for the quick reply mate. If you could work out postage costs I'll give you a definate answer as dont want to mess you around. To be honest I'd only be putting it on for a laugh as I ride a GSX-R750 and I'm the wrong side of 30...Any noticeable effect on economy?

Postage isn't going to be that much, probably less than £10 I would have thought, if I can wrap it up small. The only thing that's going to be hard to keep intact is the cold air duct hose though, as it's not particularly strong - and if it falls to bits when I try wrapping it up, I'll knock a few quid off the price, of course :grinning:. And a GSX-R750? Good man, awesome bits of kit. I recently got rid of my pride and joy, a fully streetfightered SV650 K5 with a turbo kit :down:. Oh well, saving up for a Tuono Factory R, so it's not all bad :laugh:. There wasn't really a massive difference in economy. It was a bit nippier lower down, it wasn't until I started adding all the other bits that it made a difference. But it's one step closer, I guess (Y)

Good man! Almost bought an SV1000 a while back.Not looking for any performance gains really just a bit of noise and the craic. Mines a poverty spec 1.0 and I haven't had so much fun in a car for years...Especially with Chinese 155 tyres:laugh:

yeah shouldn't be much of a difference in fuel. i ran my old 1.0 k11 without an airbox when i was delivering pizza's and i dint notice a difference and that was foot planted squealing off roundabouts kind of driving lol.

dan would you want to sell the rear engine mount? the one that bolts to the box that the stabilizer bar for the gear linkage bolts to? you should still be able to load the micra if you leave it first gear when you take it off/if you want to lol. its just i cant really be bothered making one as ive got to much to sort on it as it is lol. if not its cool i can see if the local breakers have one. dont worry too much about the packaging on the manifold there solid enough lol. ill get the cash sent first thing monday mate. (Y)

Good man! Almost bought an SV1000 a while back.Not looking for any performance gains really just a bit of noise and the craic. Mines a poverty spec 1.0 and I haven't had so much fun in a car for years...Especially with Chinese 155 tyres:laugh:

It was a hell of a mad bike, 70bhp as standard (but it had 40,000 miles when I bought it, so thought I'd get it checked - 40bhp :down:). So, complete engine rebuilt, skimmed and ported heads, forged pistons, custom made turbo (similar to a Garrett, but much smaller of course :laugh: - was off an SV1000, I just ran it lower boost pressure), straight through heat-wrapped exhaust system (in fact, it was basically a couple of 2" straight pipes, that came out just under the swingarm), and power commander. It was only an experiment really, the bike cost me £300, and all the kit was either fabricated by a mate, or bought cheap. Either way, it wasn't that awesome - rolling roaded, and put out 130bhp, but there was so much turbo lag it just wasn't worth it. You could open it up, and it would be a case of "nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, BLAM!!!! ON THE BACK WHEEL HEAD SNAPPING BACK TYRE SMOKE FOR A FEW SECONDS, change gear and start over". So I got rid of it to fund the BMW, and now I want either an SV1000 or Tuono Factory R (the Aprilia will most likely be converted to turbo as well, because I'm cool :laugh:)

yeah shouldn't be much of a difference in fuel. i ran my old 1.0 k11 without an airbox when i was delivering pizza's and i dint notice a difference and that was foot planted squealing off roundabouts kind of driving lol.

dan would you want to sell the rear engine mount? the one that bolts to the box that the stabilizer bar for the gear linkage bolts to? you should still be able to load the micra if you leave it first gear when you take it off/if you want to lol. its just i cant really be bothered making one as ive got to much to sort on it as it is lol. if not its cool i can see if the local breakers have one. dont worry too much about the packaging on the manifold there solid enough lol. ill get the cash sent first thing monday mate. (Y)

They only make a huge difference with other engine mods, like I had (Y)

I guess I can sell the mount, as long as it doesn't require removing the whole engine to get at it. Reckon you can get a photo for me? And not sure how much I'd want for it either, come to think of it. Name me a price? I'll pack the manifold up as best as I can though, I might remove the lambda sensor to make it a bit easier. Just depends on what I find lying around the house and garage in the way of packing materials, until I can get some from work :laugh:. And Monday is cool for me, but I still need to get the postage costs, so don't send it until I know how much it's going to be

ah get a zx10 cant remember which one it is that does a ton something in first or second? my mates the bike man i haven't got a clue :laugh: but he had this vid ages ago of a busa turbo vs zx10 turbo and the 10 wooped it. think it was only up to 220mph or something like that good race tho. i once road a sv650 and #### myself later got told it was a girls bike:blush: ah what the hell im not a biker but i do like bikes. ive drove some quick cars 400bhp evos ect and i think i will stick with cars lol. id kill myself on a proper bikefwn

ah get a zx10 cant remember which one it is that does a ton something in first or second? my mates the bike man i haven't got a clue :laugh: but he had this vid ages ago of a busa turbo vs zx10 turbo and the 10 wooped it. think it was only up to 220mph or something like that good race tho. i once road a sv650 and #### myself later got told it was a girls bike:blush: ah what the hell im not a biker but i do like bikes. ive drove some quick cars 400bhp evos ect and i think i will stick with cars lol. id kill myself on a proper bikefwn

It'll be a ton in second, if you did it in first the engine would just explode. I kept getting told that SV650s are girls bikes. I just asked them how many girls bikes spit flames on overrun and set car and house alarms off, have drag bars, and wheelie in 6th gear :laugh:. I do love bikes, I love the feeling of freedom you get from riding them, and the adrenaline rush. But I love cars and I love working on them

Back