• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra Mamp's Micra =]

i'm afraid so, im gutted in a way, gonna miss it, was my first car and i put alot of time and effort into it

but there's always that time to move on eeyyyy, cheers for all your comments guys i appreciate it!! hopefully the car is staying with the club as what's left of it is going to my mate (who i will force to make an account on here :p)

take a look in the buy and sell section if there's any parts you want guys :)

After having my new car I have realised that there just isn't any car like the micra, I had mine for a year and I had no problems with it, but only a month into having my BMW 318i I have spent near enough £1000 fixing it up and it's still broken! I'm going to use my bogging and go with my trustworthy micra :) and I must say I've been missing it a lot more than I expected! Can't wait to be back on the road in it :D should be within the next week or so :D wooooo

Bmw's are good cars when they work but when the brake :eek: that's when they become not so good after all.....just think what you could have done with the micra for 1k ;)

Glad you are back with the micra bud.... Next time you decide to up-grade stay jap (Y)

I know what you mean mate, deffo stay jap, cant wait to get going again on the micra project :D it deserves some more toys lol :p

I text you before i set off and forgot my f***in phone, sorry dude, i might be changing my headlights anyway so we can sort something out dont worry :)

Does this mean you didn't break the car afterall and still have it, or are you getting another K11 and starting a new project?

Im staying with the same car but some parts will stil be for sale as im going to do a complete overhaul on it, check my f/s thread bud, thankyou for taking intetest

Cool, I wasn't interested in any parts, I just wanted to you know that you kept the car. A very nice example and I am glad it's not breaking and you're keeping with it :)

Back