Lots of K11 bits for sale - standard and aftermarket, speaker components, exhausts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Centre rear brake light - £5 [SOLD]
Rear wiper motor and wiper bracket - £10
Steering wheel with airbag - £15
Gear lever surround and gaiter - £5 [SOLD]
Handbrake surround - £5 [SOLD]
2 sun visors (1 with vanity mirror) - £10
Front passenger roof grab handle - £5 [SOLD]
Stubby anodised ariel - £5
Ashley straight through backbox with 2" outlet and in-rolled flared tip - £30 [SOLD]
Carbon Can Co. motorbike exhaust - 2.5" inch bore and out-rolled tip, chrome, 3-flange end cap. Can be made to fit to Micra with proper link pipe (3-flange bolt fitment from a Suzuki Bandit) - £30
Green Cotton cone air filter and rubber elbow - £10 (note - not full induction kit, just filter and elbow)
2 x Vibe 6x9 460 watt parcel shelf speakers with parcel shelf £15 [SOLD]
Fli Trap 12 Mark I 1000 watt subwoofer and Mosfet 360 watt 2 channel amplifier, with all wires (power, ground, remote, speakers) and fuses. Comes screwed to precut board of plywood and boot carpet, so will fit snugly into boot. Would prefer collection due to size, or arrange own courier - £40

All standard parts were removed from a facelift K11, but should fit pre-facelift models as well.

Am open to sensible offers, and if you want any more photos, just ask!

List is constantly updated, so check back!

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Update with photos, finally :-D (Y)(Y)(Y)

Attachments

• Ashley backbox 1.jpg
    Ashley backbox 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 306
  • Ashley backbox 2.jpg
    Ashley backbox 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 270
  • Ashley backbox 3.jpg
    Ashley backbox 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 269
  • Centre rear brake light.jpg
    Centre rear brake light.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 267
  • Gear surround and gaitor.jpg
    Gear surround and gaitor.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 293
  • Handbrake surround.jpg
    Handbrake surround.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 312
  • Motorbike exhaust 1.jpg
    Motorbike exhaust 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
  • Motorbike exhaust 2.jpg
    Motorbike exhaust 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
  • Passenger roof handle.jpg
    Passenger roof handle.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 251
  • Rear wiper motor and bracket.jpg
    Rear wiper motor and bracket.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 306
  • Steering wheel with airbag 1.jpg
    Steering wheel with airbag 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 250
  • Steering wheel with airbag 2.jpg
    Steering wheel with airbag 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 306
  • Subwoofer and amplifier.jpg
    Subwoofer and amplifier.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 304
  • Subwoofer.jpg
    Subwoofer.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 265
  • 6x9s.jpg
    6x9s.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
  • Amplifier.jpg
    Amplifier.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 276
  • Sun visors.jpg
    Sun visors.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 256

evofrenzy

Buy & Sell Member
micra dan , how you doing mate, i need your help,ive slammed my car again and was wondering how you done the seatbelt thing to stop springs poping out,lol, also my front ones creak and stuff when turning.

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
micra dan , how you doing mate, i need your help,ive slammed my car again and was wondering how you done the seatbelt thing to stop springs poping out,lol, also my front ones creak and stuff when turning.

To make the strap, I took my middle seatbelt out, and cut it off at the end where it's twice as thick, and has a metal bracket on the end that affixes to the inside of the car. Drill a hole through the seatbelt (about 2cm in from the end), and loop round the axle. There should then be a hole in the spare wheel well, put a long thick bolt through the bracket and the hole, with a washer on either side (1 inside the well, one between the outside part of the well and the seatbelt, one between the two ends of the seatbelt, and one between the bracket and the bolt. Incredibly strong as well, when you think about how strong a seatbelt has to be to stop you exiting through the windscreen like Superman if you have a crash at 60mph.

As for the front springs creaking, I get that as well. It's just the spring moving around in the strut, you only tend to notice it at low speed. The more you lower the car, the more it creaks. And mine creaks loads, at 80mm below standard :grinning:

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
thanks mate, also have you got the pipe with the bolts that fits to the back of the bike can?.thanks.

No, unfortunately I never got round to either buying the link pipe or making up my own one. It comes with the bolts though, so all you'd need to do is find a plate of metal to use as a flange, and drill the right size hole for a connector pipe, and then weld it on.

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Some prices lowered, trying to get rid of everything. PM me if anything takes your fancy, I am still open to offers!

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
dont suppose youve got a pic fitted to the k11 do ya? just dont want it to be too wide at the bottom and look daft. cheers, stew

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
dont suppose youve got a pic fitted to the k11 do ya? just dont want it to be too wide at the bottom and look daft. cheers, stew

I can try get a photo for you, but it isn't that wide at the base. About the same as the width of the top of the ariel base.

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Come on people, need to get rid of this stuff, especially the audio equipment! Just make me some offers, on anything! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Dan, it was nice meeting ya mate despite the ####ty rainy weather etc :) and cheers for the back back box and other bits!!!

J

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Dan, it was nice meeting ya mate despite the ####ty rainy weather etc :) and cheers for the back back box and other bits!!!

J

No problem mate, hope all the bits are ok for you (Y). Should get round to taking my sub and amp out of the boot today, then taking the back seats and carpet out :grinning:

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
whats happening with the ariel mate? i cant recieve pm's so give me youre paypal and i'll hoy that fiver in. cheers, stew

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
whats happening with the ariel mate? i cant recieve pm's so give me youre paypal and i'll hoy that fiver in. cheers, stew

I can't use Paypal mate, been having a few problems with it. Can only use direct debit transfer at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.