• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

[Micra 1.3 LX][62] (French guy :p )

I wonder if there is not too much curve in the air pipe (red) I think a more straight would be better(pink):
976967dsc00659s.jpg

Very nice the car has come a long way since i last looked at it! (Y) very good job with the wheels :D

Seb: wouldnt the radiator be in the way?

Beautiful
-By the way, I didn't had the time to take your spoiler Mailys, but I don't forget you don't worry. Where did you buy your K11 SQUAD sticker?

lol mark u can hear the exhaust i do a video :p
Thanks alexzaki ;)

[video=youtube;IA0h0lNcTPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA0h0lNcTPQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

very nice mailys62 excellant work there jadore the subtle look and the fact you havnt ruined the car too much will be taking inspiration from yours for sure keep going with it

danny1.0l

Thanks mate
I have always this car but she is different i have sold the wheel
I take new pics :
I have buy a 306 cab phase 3 but i wanna change again lol want power grr sure i will take an other japan car japan is best :grinning:

p1000206-2236b66.jpg

p1000207-2236b78.jpg

p1000208-2236b8e.jpg

p1000209-2236b96.jpg

p1000210-2236bac.jpg

p1000211-2236bbf.jpg

p1000212-2236bd2.jpg

p1000213-2236be9.jpg

p1000215-2236c1d.jpg

p1000216-2236c2b.jpg

p1000217-2236c3d.jpg

p1000219-2236c6d.jpg

p1000220-2236c7c.jpg

p1000221-2236c93.jpg

p1000222-2236ca4.jpg

sarkosy pics:laugh:the writing is on the wall
bare respect,,,,,you have kept this car through all rough times
the reliability of a daily car----this is proof,,these k11's are not cheap in france right?

i show u a little vt
i love so much ! (Y)

101113032909585062.jpg

I wanna use my car on a circuit = Micra power grr
Have an other mods for more power
i have on my car manifolds janspeed decat and stock back box, 100nx gti air box and 50 mm spring
Panhard whiteline

Sorry mate i just sell back box because in my configuration i do so much loud :p and the middle after the decat
I go at croix en ternois see on spectateur the course and i will participate now :grinning:
If u always ok i sell to u just this parts sorry :blush:

very tight look!!!!
101113032909585062.jpg

be carefull it looks turbo'd and thats where people are aiming in this day n age-if spare cash is at hand

Actually what he's trying to say to you is: "You have expensive parts on your car, it's very eyes catchy; and could appeal some thiefs. You better sell some of those parts to Seb and replace them back with OEM ones."

(Good team work R Reg ;) I need this air box :p )

Ok ok lol
Sorry but i continue to use this car
i wanna use in circuit so i must conserved this parts for the power :grinning:
Sorry seb :p if i change i tell u in first time ;)

Haha the ruthless interpretor :eek:
ps.Nice car Maily,tastefully done.
Actually what he's trying to say to you is: "You have expensive parts on your car, it's very eyes catchy; and could appeal some thiefs. You better sell some of those parts to Seb and replace them back with OEM ones."

(Good team work R Reg ;) I need this air box :p )

what an other mod for more power :blush:
Can u explain me how to do :p

don t want turbo but if i make an other injectors i have more power ?
And what upgrade brake can i put if i want stay with 13 wheel ?
thanks !

And what upgrade brake can i put if i want stay with 13 wheel ?
thanks !

Nissan Sunny N14 brakes. I have them. Aircooled and 240mm instead of solid 234mm. Till now, they never faded as the car is very light even on a trackday they were perfect!

N14 1.6 Pulsar AD18V front brakes

This has to be one of the best bang-for-your-buck upgrades to any micra. The factory front brakes aren't too crash hot, they're designed for mum running down to the shops and back. Enthusiastic micra drivers will discover pretty quickly that you don't have to be racing around Wakefield raceway to get them to fade. Two or three successive hard corners under brakes in a row and they'll start to fade on you. But who cares when a set of chunky ventilated 1.6 pulsar brakes are so cheap? Off you go to the local wreckers then.

From my experience, I would recommend just buying the calipers and sourcing some brand new DBA rotors. Disc rotors from wreckers can quite often be warped and its pretty impossible to tell by picking them up and seeing if they look straight. They'll usually be covered in surface rust aswell. DBA rotors represent excellent value for money, are 100% straight and have a number of other advantages. I ended up spending about the same as a new set of DBA rotors would have cost and then I found that my used discs were warped anyway.

Greetings,
Alex

thanks a lot mate so i can take caliper and rotor from sunny n14 its bolt on ? (1,4 or 1,6 ? is the same like 100 nx 1,6 ? and the rotor 240 or 257 mm ? )
Have u a how to do to see me how make it
thanks !

Ok thanks a lot u r the best i love when a men give me all information like u
If u wanna info answer to me no probleme i will help u too
Thanks a lot !

i confirm is the same like 100 nx type b13 caliper
I commande to oscaro set of brembo disc and bar of brake ferrodo
i search caliper at good price in good condition i found at 80 € livred in my house for one new

Great, you will now enjoy braking hehe :) Oh, make sure you'r brake fluid system is 100% air free. You can also change the brake fluid to any DOT4 fluid for an example.

See ya,
Alex

I come with a nice new :p
I receveid my command to oscaro
i take few pics

So rotor in 240 mm with ferrodo
And u can see a nice decat grr
Need caliper now :grinning:​

Nice job if you need a spare engine good running let me know €0!!! i live in france and am building a K11 for the track too

Ok mate thanks for ur help !
Where u live in france ?
I have command my front caliper of 100 nx i wait for received them :p
Pics when i have it ;)

Just one pics of my car with the snow
p1000325-239fa47.jpg

Back