For sale (Sydney): 1996 K11 Nissan Micra LX (modified)

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
I'm sure he will introduce himself to the forum sooner or later... He's a good bloke, came all the way from brissy the day after i put it up on carsales, and pretty much deposit on the spot after a quick fang.

I've referred him to these forums, and told him to watch out for turbo march and GTRHOLIC as they are two crazy micra maniacs here hehehe.

Anyway, this is me signing out, I'll lurk around for a bit, but was great knowing you guys on the forum! All the best to you all...

sodaniel WROTE:

"I'm sure he will introduce himself to the forum sooner or later... He's a good bloke, came all the way from brissy the day after i put it up on carsales, and pretty much deposit on the spot after a quick fang.<BR><BR>I've referred him to these forums, and told him to watch out for turbo march and GTRHOLIC as they are two crazy micra maniacs here hehehe.<BR><BR>Anyway, this is me signing out, I'll lurk around for a bit, but was great knowing you guys on the forum! All the best to you all...

nice, let us know what your next project will be :) take it easy/drive safely.

CMF_Alv180sx

» CMF Member
I can't believe i'm like a week too late to see this car otherwise i would have bought it.
I love it!!! I currently have a 180sx, but looking to get a second car.
so depressed it got sold already.
Anyways i will have to keep an eye out for another awesome one.

Back