Member's eBay Finds

Picture2-3.png

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360331595689&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
1.0 march. looks very mint to me

Been on there sometime now, expensive though but it has had alot of work done to it and looks awesome so credit to the seller

Imagine rolling it on your first stage though!!grr

lol, have you ever noticed when ever someones selling a super s they always say " these are really rare" yet they seem to be on ebay all the time...now an SR, that is a rare car:laugh:
Yeah i know. owned one of each now. There are loads of them just hardly anyone on the site owns one lol

You know there's only like 300 or so Super S's left in existance...

i actually find that hard to believe, i see them everywhere! In australia however is a completely different story, they are paying around $6-8000 for a good condition super s, thats craaaaaaaaaazy money, might take mine back with me:laugh:

Same situation here in France with the "Stars cup" edition ! But it will be sorted of next week :p

Check the bid history, you put in the first bid, the maximum amount you were prepared to pay then someone tried 15 bids within minutes of each one just to bump up the price (dodgy seller) or to be the highest bidder?

Tbh its prob just some numpty thinking ill just bid this, then ,oh im outbid, ok another £5 on top, and another and another lol

It what i was prepared to pay for it either way so no matter, we will never know, unless its reported but im not that guy :grinning:

Back