JDM on eBay: Option Key Light, Cup Holders (dashtop and center type), Door Sills

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
I ended up posting these parts on U.K. eBay and I have an additional part available so I closed the original thread and made this new one to let people know. Here are the parts that have been posted (click on any of the pics to be taken to that particular part's auction...the pics are the links):

JDM K11 Facelift Center Console Dual Cup Holder:

JDM K11 Dash-top Cup Holder / Storage Bin:

JDM K11 Option Door Sills (2dr):

K11 Option Key Cylinder Surround Light:

This option light assembly is the additional item that I had mentioned.

Again, please read the actual auction descriptions as the answers to most questions can be found there. If you still have questions after that please post away!

I have one of these key lights on my March - awesome things, so you can locate the key hole in the dark! I think it lights up the footwells as well?

I have one of these key lights on my March - awesome things, so you can locate the key hole in the dark! I think it lights up the footwells as well?

Ahhh...I see. That is good news. Well, not good NEWS for me but it IS good INFO!! I wasn't sure if these were offered for the Micra or not...now I know! :)

Well, I still have the key light and the dash-top cup holder/storage bin. I'll hold off for a couple of days before I re-list them in case anyone would like to send an offer. If you're interested, please send me your best offer via PM and if there are acceptable offers I will sell the parts to the highest one. Please let me know whether your offer includes the shipping costs, or not. The shipping for the key light is 10gbp and the shipping for the cup holder is 23gbp.

thanks again for the info!

Ahhh...I see. That is good news. Well, not good NEWS for me but it IS good INFO!! I wasn't sure if these were offered for the Micra or not...now I know! :)

thanks again for the info!

If it makes you feel any better, I would have bought it if I didn't already have one ;)
But yeah, it looks to be quite a professional finish, so I imagine it was a dealer option perhaps?

Good luck with the sales though :)

Back