"universal chip" guy being dealt with

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i e-mailed ebay about the guy selling "universal tuning chip fits in 15 minutes" blah blah blah...

so i got this response.....

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the tuning chip, item
290107736866. We take reports of site violations very seriously.

Let me reassure you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a
safe and reputable place to shop. We take reports of members who break
our rules very seriously and we'll thoroughly investigate this matter.

As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we won't be able
to share details of any action we take on the other member's account.
This eBay principle protects the privacy of all our members.

In future, to help us investigate more quickly, please report
questionable listings via our online form. Copy this link into a new
browser window to access the form:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and for
helping us to keep eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Kind regards,

Leslie Hill
eBay Trust & Safety

so it looks like mr "lieing cheating theiving git" is gonna get his just deserts...lol

rest assured i wont rest untill hes been put to justice... :wasntme: :wasntme:

Can you chuck together a profesional letter that we can all email to ebay and post on all other car forums and get everyone on there to send it, thatll get ebay moving.

not realy, although the one i sent to him consisting of ecu wiring diagrams and testimonials from here and other nissan websites, plus statements from negative feedback, a photograph of the part from a previous transaction and a whole list of reasons why not to buy one sorted him out and all he said was.

"your entitled to your oppinion"

We know they're all crap, what i dont get is people who leave positive feedback for these dodgey things. If people continue to do so, they'l probably get away with it saying customers are satisfied!

Nice one for reporting it though

i cant understand how the things ment to work, even though its a load of crap if it was a decent product how the hell would it work?

Arent they supposed to fool the ECU into thinking theres more cold air going into the system, hence more power, or something like that?

Was put off buying one due to feedback from people saying they were impossible to fit, or that it had nackered their car. Are the reports of extra power just placebo effect?

it is a pig 2 fit i ordered it day before all this was posted it came through today and i cant find where the hell its meant to be put

it is a pig 2 fit i ordered it day before all this was posted it came through today and i cant find where the hell its meant to be put

look through the hains manual, its something to do with a temperature inlet air thing or something close to that lol it probably wont even work but have a go :)

the only place you could fit it on a k11 is across the coolant temp sensor pins but i'd rather you chuck it in the bin as you will only damage your car as the rad fan wont kick in as the ecu will be reading a fixed temperature

im sure this has tried before and ebay couldn't care less, personally not keeping my hopes up however it will be great if they are slowly removed from ebay

Its hardly likely ebay will act, when they make money from all the fees, final auction total's & paypal transfers.

Back