Member's eBay Finds

566209449.gif

So I won this pink micra and the seller is being a bit of **** about it, saying that the item was closed this morning when clearly I have won it as its in my purchases section and is waiting for payment,
Any help would be appreciated concerning what to do in this situation ?

So I won this pink micra and the seller is being a bit of #### about it, saying that the item was closed this morning when clearly I have won it as its in my purchases section and is waiting for payment,
Dirt chav expected it to sell for £800 no doubt.

afaik once it's sold. It's sold.

Dirt chav expected it to sell for £800 no doubt.

afaik once it's sold. It's sold.

Yes. This.

They clearly didn't get what they wanted for it because (a) they didn't set a reserve, (b) they didn't set a high starting price and (b) they thought it was worth more than it actually is (it's only worth what someone's willing to pay for it)....then, they chuck a hissy fit. Happens a lot on eBay though... they'll probably say it's broken or some other horse****e.... however, it is a legally-binding contract of sale.... go and pick it up.

...actually, just looked at their listing and they ended it themselves... which, if they had bids on it at the time, they would've had to provide a reason for.... it'll probably be back on there in a week or so

I bought a nismo exhaust off that guy and I know it's from japan but my god it takes ages for delivery. Apparently he says 4-6 weeks! however it's on it's way. Gave me tracking details for it and tracked it to Kawasaki japan outward. So I checked parcelforce website now and tracking number works and tells me they are "advised" of the parcel and it's on it's way by sea in container 1 lol. Been at sea since Xmas day haha. Once arrived its on a express 48hr

Awesome service that. Can't wait.

zuduhupe.jpg

@pollyp your's is a bit rough arpund the edges isn't it, might be of interest to you? (I've noticed grey paint on our cars is VERY thin in places)

yea mine's abit tattered but tis just aesthetics.
would be nice n easy to just replace it with that one but costs me £80 to norwich n back so ain't viable

So I won this pink micra and the seller is being a bit of #### about it, saying that the item was closed this morning when clearly I have won it as its in my purchases section and is waiting for payment,
Go up and give em hell lol

In my IMO opinion of mine, there's no point having a convertible because the weather's crap, it makes your hair look stupid, someone will slash the roof and you'll look an eejit.

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

In my IMO opinion of mine, there's no point having a convertible because the weather's crap, it makes your hair look stupid, someone will slash the roof and you'll look an eejit.

Woaah now hang on a minute... that's not a very british attitude...

Road noise drives me insane in my micra. Can't imagine a convertible will help though. Been looking at Pistonheads a bit too much as I got MX5 insurance quotes the other week cheaper than the Micra!

What?
Have not heard how to drive a convertible the British way? They're all year round cars ;)
Roof down
Winter coat and wooly hat on
Heater and on
Sunglasses on
Weather is an afterthought

Back