Member's eBay Finds

ae4109a75fd07b63b41406b7486e4fb302369288f5a87af08405fa3a738d7f02.jpg

Same with an mot tester. If they let enough light through they'll pass. More the reflectors than the lights will be under scrutiny

Not quite sure why I'm looking but wouldn't want a member to miss out on a bargain. 1.3 K11 SR starting bid £300, 11 months mot, 1 day left, not listed under ebay cars, listed incorrectly under accessories.

Ebay number: 331073547195

In Bedfordshire

Joe.

i just bought this .
i got her for 440
going to collect her on sunday
bought it without going to see first
i will let you know how good/bad she is ..........lol
first i have get back home ha ha

i just bought this .
i got her for 440
going to collect her on sunday
bought it without going to see first
i will let you know how good/bad she is ..........lol
first i have get back home ha ha

You on about the SR? That's a steal at that price! Best colour too

That micra thing on ur link would make u sick wouldn't mind the 2 corners off the front bumper 2 put on mine but middle would have to go
That's what makes them so "unique"
I like it. You'd have to know what it is and know how rare they are here to understand it fully.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

What do you mean make money? I just copied it on my iPhone and pasted the link here :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you shorten links using some fancy website, you can make money each time someone clicks that link.
But fair enough if you weren't trying haha.

If you shorten links using some fancy website, you can make money each time someone clicks that link.
But fair enough if you weren't trying haha.

Didn't know that. That's just how my iPhone copied the link :/ maybe it's trying to get me free credit :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what i was thinking i would be willing to pay for a moulded set january 6th got to wait for money till then otherwise i'd be doing the same

Back