Member's eBay Finds

Supercharger would be the worst I rekon, Rekon the ECU would need to be found..

also.. stuff setting that up and getting it running sweet.

Dougyledds said:
Im currently bidding on this, now everyone is gonna get it instead :( Im not being funny but sometimes its just best to keep ebay finds quiet lol

Damn it. Didn't know that you are bidding this. Wont do this again. Sorry man

Might be worth re-reading the op guys, the whole point of this thread is too share with everyone things that you find on ebay and to let people know if you're bidding on something

I wonder if the pickup has been IVA'd - It certainly has no entitlement (compulsory points for unmodified monocoque) to it's original registration and identity.

Yo! Was anyone from here selling these clocks? Click pic to see ad.

Reason I ask is because all bidding has been cancelled without any explanation.

I'm looking for a set of Nissan centre hub caps for my facelift :) anyone know any up for sale??

These?
8318729016_16ac2b999e.jpg

If so make me an offer

So no one then....

^
And he's also selling some March Floor Mats - (£20 starting bid atm) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-March-Micra-K11-Floor-mat-set-/181036741094

Well, I won these mats but not for the £51 they went for, they were subsequently readvertised after the winning bidder did notnpay I stuck in a bid, no one else nid and I won them for the starting price of £25 (postage included) so now, for some unknown reason, I've got 2 set these mats for in which I paid less for them than what some would pay for a single set.

Yo! Was anyone from here selling these clocks? Click pic to see ad.
Reason I ask is because all bidding has been cancelled without any explanation.
They may simply have had an offer they couldn't refuse...has happened to me before <_<
keep it on your watch list for a while though...they may still re-list it ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New..._Car_Exterior_Accessories&hash=item460b551557
K11 headlamp protectors...could do with a clean? LOL

I have been "watching" these K12 mats a few times ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194-2005-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4abbea27bc
(they've been re-listed at least twice before over the past few months...) but I'm still not sure..it's kinda difficult to determine where on the mat it is split from the images shown...worth it...?...or should i keep looking? (I'm not desperate...I love my Superman mats ^_^

Cheers Jen, headlamp protectors will be purchased soon. The mats you are looking at arent really worth £30 (with postage) seeing as they are used, the split is something to be expected with used mats, its not a huge split anyway. I say make the seller an offer for say £20 including postage pointing out that they are used. If he accepts then you can always put your Superman mats on top, the original mats will just protect the carpet underneath.

No problem Sterling ;)
My dad wanted to get headlamp protectors for my mum K12...but the last one's that came up looked...ify <_<
...it doesn't look too bad of a split in the mats but...i dunno...would be nicer if it wasn't there at all
...I'd imagine he would have reduced the price at least a little if he wanted to sell them to me by now ^_^
There was a brand new set on there a couple of months ago, sold for about £40 but i missed out by £5...I'll just keep an eye out :p

Back