Member's eBay Finds

A nice free plug for __likeaboss__ there ;)

At it's current value the repair bill would likely & unfortunately be enough to write off the car.

REALLY needs to have damage photos on that advert also.
I did wonder this - it says there's a good amount of damage but no photo of it.

We all know the car but that's a bit sketchy imo.

A nice free plug for __likeaboss__ there ;)

At it's current value the repair bill would likely & unfortunately be enough to write off the car.

REALLY needs to have damage photos on that advert also.

I feel the damage may have been avoided on that ebay advert..thats a bit naughty.

lol I think it has been terrible in the past people try to sell stuff without really enlightening the buyer of the issues, this is no reference to the previous post; just upsets me that people can do it. people even on the msc shamefully enough. I suppose I wouldnt want it to happen to me, so why do it to someone else.

I did wonder this - it says there's a good amount of damage but no photo of it.

We all know the car but that's a bit sketchy imo.
I would like to buy it from mckenzie I would trust it then, wouldnt be as happy buying off someone else, don't know how it has been treated then. Who did it go to anyway?

Where's the Nismo kit? it had a front splitter that was it and that's not on it any more.

Really tempted as it's the full on real deal but cbb

Where's the Nismo kit? it had a front splitter that was it and that's not on it any more.

Really tempted as it's the full on real deal but cbb
I know what you mean - I've wanted March kit for my car and I have the opportunity to cheaply get a proper March. But with all the damage I really can't be bothered with it.

Totally agree with as well Chris it's been out of mckenzies hands for a little while now, don't really know how it's been treated since then :(

The guy seemed well happy with it when he first got it... so I assume it's OK :)

What I like it it's got the black interior instead of the typical grey bland nonsense that the UK/ lower spec foreign ones have. If I wasn't tied up in buying this Prim, I would be on the train to go see it right now.

I swapped the car to one guy for RX7. then he swapped to for civic and then it got to the hand of the _likeaboss_ guy. so form a car with two previous owner its now 5.

nobody knows more about the car then I do. It has the petter lloyd exhaust, nismo shocks that knocks and chopped nismo springs. just look at my old blog if anyone needs more info. it misfires since i got it and i change all the ignition stuff and it still does it.

really not sure about lighten fly, it did have it but i took it out before i sold it. It also used to be manual so on the V5 its as auto and also 5 door for some reason.

The shell is sound the was no rust what so ever.

:p

Gardening-Scissors.jpg

I swapped the car to one guy for RX7. then he swapped to for civic and then it got to the hand of the _likeaboss_ guy. so form a car with two previous owner its now 5.

nobody knows more about the car then I do. It has the petter lloyd exhaust, nismo shocks that knocks and chopped nismo springs. just look at my old blog if anyone needs more info. it misfires since i got it and i change all the ignition stuff and it still does it.

really not sure about lighten fly, it did have it but i took it out before i sold it. It also used to be manual so on the V5 its as auto and also 5 door for some reason.

The shell is sound the was no rust what so ever.

least ur honest about things anyway,

wat fly wheel was in it and wat did u do with ur nismo front splitter?..o_O

They're the electric window switches, if you have electric windows as standard you should have these?

got elec windows, but only 2 buttons on the drivers side (to control the front 2 windows). The parts on sale are from a import march and have 2 extra buttons to cut power to the windows and central lock all the doors. I'm asking if these buttons should be as simple as plugging in or will they need extra wiring on my part?

hmm, well, I haven't had the pleasure of using/owning a super s (yet) so I thought all k11s with elec windows had my setup. My previous k11 activ only had the 2 buttons as well. Do you suppose the loom would have the wiring in place? I was hoping it would simply plug in and just work.

Not sure if boot is smaller in width or if hinge holes don't line up... Can't really remember , all I know is that there was a thread about it...just didn't want someone to buy it and not work out
Think it could be made to fit? I'm currently negotiating with him lol

^
And he's also selling some March Floor Mats - (£20 starting bid atm) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-March-Micra-K11-Floor-mat-set-/181036741094

I did smack a bid on there but got outbid a day later. Bidding has so far reached £51 AGAIN. I remember this happend a few months ago when I bod on another set of March mats, they went for about £50+ or somthing like that.

I did eventually buy a set of March mats for around £25 + delivery so pretty much bagged myself a bargain.

Back