long term fuel trim bank 1

it depends how you drive them i guess, but they both sound a bit high, 1 is adding and 1 is pulling fuel eh, what are the short term trims ?

i would check that its closed looping ok if its drinking fuel, i have a cheap volt meter on my dash, and it shows that i,m closed looping for about 90% of my commute (ie, the mixture is 14.7:1)
your codereader might be able to display it too ?

$(KGrHqV,!l0FGZ+SOsdQBS,Oy-7wMw~~60_58.JPG

I'll have a look at it the cars not mice to drive just now down on power drinking fuel. Never relised how bad it was till I bought another one and its quicker and better on fuel

100 miles to half a tank? Im gettin 130miles to £20 (15.7L at last fill bout 3/4 of a tank from red). Dont know if this is usual as only had the car a few weeks but mpg seems a touch low to me? Dont have a code reader or volt meter so cant test it myself yet. Possibly the sam issue?

100 miles to half a tank? Im gettin 130miles to £20 (15.7L at last fill bout 3/4 of a tank from red). Dont know if this is usual as only had the car a few weeks but mpg seems a touch low to me? Dont have a code reader or volt meter so cant test it myself yet. Possibly the sam issue?
sounds about right, mine always seems to average 70 miles per tenner.
i did over 60 mpg on a cruise down the m5 last year, but if i rag it its nearer 15 mpg

Back