P0171 system too lean bank 1 ?

Hi folks got the engine light up on the car did a test with my diagnostic gadget and this is the code that has come up any clues on where I should look at firstly and how to hopefully resolve this issue cheers in advance on any help concerning this .

Hi yes put a search in its a generic fault code so it can be a few faults ie oxygen sensor or maf etc just thought someone would know the most likely problem? Which I will endeavour to find .
I have in the mean time cleaned out the throttle body with cleaner and deleted the light with my code reader fingers crossed that was it but I'm not expecting it to be that easy ; )

Hi yes put a search in its a generic fault code so it can be a few faults ie oxygen sensor or maf etc just thought someone would know the most likely problem? Which I will endeavour to find .
I have in the mean time cleaned out the throttle body with cleaner and deleted the light with my code reader fingers crossed that was it but I'm not expecting it to be that easy ; )
it tends to be the removable bosch maf or 2nd lambda on your model (loads of threads on here) :)

Back