• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Little green mean machine!!!

Step 3 : Apply the film onto the rear light and start heating up with heat gun
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405791113.398126.jpg

Wanted to do headlights aswell but not enough film. On the plus I did have enough to do the side repeaters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405791477.973266.jpg

Drove in to work today and found this little red thing, the only spot in the carpark was next to this....i guess it was saving it for me, i heard micras stick together lol!!!

Attachments

• micra x 2.PNG
    micra x 2.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 384
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409399031.271463.jpg

Haven't been doing much to the car as have been really busy and had more important things to do first. However that's all out of the way...so next step is exhaust and induction kit

Trying to tint my headlights from inside. Taken the headlight off but can't seem to get behind the plastic casing, the plastic won't detach from the back of the headlight. Help!!!

Trying to tint my headlights from inside. Taken the headlight off but can't seem to get behind the plastic casing, the plastic won't detach from the back of the headlight. Help!!!

Pre heat the oven to 190°, remove the metal clips, pop it the oven for about five minutes to heat the glue and soften it then very carefully pry the glass from the plastic with something flat like a screw driver :) do your thing then pop them back in the oven to soften the glue re apply the glass and the clips :) x

That sounds expensive.... micrapro and myself tinted my side windows...much easier with two people... but the rear window weve tried four times really hard to get bubble free because of the curves x

Took trims off...back on steelies hahah I cba going out so I just took it from the window. The tree thing is the way but you can see the steels lol a
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410974054.737061.jpg

She needed a wash, recently been going to the drive through car wash but its a load of bollocks!!! Never cleans it properly...so i thought id give her some proper love and care myself!! :D
Capturek.PNG

Haven't posted in so long!! I'm not going to lie to everyone...I slightly gave up on my car. BUUT after looking through all the mods I had planned I thought I better start getting on with it!! First things were to spray the steelies as they were all sorts of different shades and colours.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414928123.459741.jpg

Saw a decent pair of alloys on eBay but got beaten on the bidding by £1!!! so still looking for alloys. Paying my road tax this month so no mods for now. However exhaust and lowering springs should be on the car in the next few weeks.

Hi guys, have recently made a youtube channel where I will be sharing everything micra related, maybe even a micra review...if you could all subscribe to my channel it really would be great! I know you guys are a friendly bunch so if you could tell all your other micra buddies to subscribe as well itd be greatly appreciated!!

The link to my channel is below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyV0iY6uwwIm9_sChUH9nw/feed

Any updates mate?
Hi mate. Nothing new really. Moved house last week and was surprised by how much the micra could carry with the seats down..but she's still going strong. Ticked over to 100,000 not too long ago. Still tight as a drum!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
Alright guys good news!! Just bought a wrap around spoiler for my little green machine! And best of all it's already in green so no colour coding!! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New videos are out on my YouTube channel. Please find my channel link further up in the blog and please subscribe!! Thanks guys!

Drove away to work this morning and noticed a big patch on the floor checked all engine and can't seem to find anything wrong so just hoping that it's not my car that's leaking. On the plus side I have bought SR clocks for the mighty micra so they should be here next week. Also blue H4 headlight bulbs coming this week!!

Ah I didn't end up getting it mate. I had other stuff that needed doing first and by the time that was sorted it had gone. I'm sure I'll come across another one.

Just fitted the new bulbs to the micra..also bought an interior light. Flipped the bulbs so they blinded me then put them in properly lol. But enough of me talking rubbish. PICS!!

Fitted one side. Look at the difference between the two. Loving this bright life lol!
e396d302fb09bc7f6989f35225409fc0.jpg

Interior light fitted as well. Looks great!

BEFORE:
eb4b601852ebf7b7439d9e141f19c7df.jpg

AFTER:
386c358a7209993edb3200590fd45a56.jpg

Going to take pics from outside the car when it gets a bit darker so you can see the interior light properly.

SR CLOCKS FITTED!!

And also a little tweak behind the clock display. It changes colour. Nice little mod.

Got some new wipers for my babes. Call it a late valentines present.

Back