• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Little green mean machine!!!

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Just bought my micra k11. It's my first car and tbh I wouldn't want anything else. Excellent little cars. I have got a lot of plans for this car so I thought I'd share.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403354354.496526.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403354375.456002.jpg

This is what it looked like when I first bought it..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403354423.469415.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403354433.670894.jpg

Not much difference..just sprayed bits black and gave it a good clean polish. Also cleaned the interior and it's looking excellent for a 16 year old car!

And sprayed gloss black

4/5 coats
Lacquer over the top as the final coat
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403456632.262590.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403456664.573900.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403456664.573900.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 358
In reply to your comment about getting a wiper system that sits down, I could but when the wiper is sat horizontally it covers the 'Nissan' badge. I cant take the badge off because there are two holes behind it. Just leaving it like this for the moment.

The A pillar tweeters were an option on some models, standard on others I believe. Someone was selling a set not that long ago.
re. wiper, if you get the right motor (possibly arm?) the blade will sit nicely horizontal at the bottom of the screen. Been done before plenty of times, so there should be a few threads on it.

The A pillar tweeters were an option on some models, standard on others I believe. Someone was selling a set not that long ago.
Great to know, must have a nosey for a light grey set :p
Really like that colour of Green HASAN have not seen too many in that colour :)

Yeah they were on the car when I bought it and it came completely standard so I don't think the previous owner would have put them on. Im 99% sure that they should fit no problem.

I'm not really bothered about the wiper to be honest. I wanted to take it off completely or leave it as it is. Thanks for that though. On the subject of the rear end, how much was your wrap around spoiler if you don't mind me asking :D

Thanks, I know there aren't many..but its a pain to find matching parts lol! always have to respray parts

lol not sure Chris I'm still trying to get familiar with all the motors on the site, it's the one with pictures of the car in the water etc

Fitted an exhaust tip for the time being as the stock one looked to small and I can't afford a full system as of yet. Also got a set of aluminium pedals off eBay. So much easier now as the normal micra pedals are far too small IMO :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 361
Also changed my plate to a square plate mounted on the side. The old one crumbled as soon as I took it off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 371
Havent posted in what feels like a lifetime!! Tinting my rear lights today and maybe wiring up my parcel shelf speakers if I have time..will post results around 6pm tonight!! :)

Had a few things to do and got really busy. Didn't have time to do the lights sorry guys!! But hope this picture will get you guys through til tomorrow!! :grinning:

Drove into work carpark and found a spot next to micra K12...couldn't help but take a picture.

(mine looks better :p:D:rolleyes:)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 333
Do it.

you can mask and spray, paint it freehand with a brush or get some stick-on rim tape.

Yeah, well my plan was to spray it so need to get the exact same green as my car (dr2) I think lol. Just makes them a look a bit better before I swap to either 15" alloys or 14" banded steelies

Step 1 : clean all the lights so they're completely dust free

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 330
Back