Knockhill - April 7th

that was awsome, really really enjoyed it.

Thanks to titch's mate who got me on when i turnd up late, and a big thanks to masterbiker who took me for a spin in his mini.

rock on, another classic meet.

Ughhhhhh, a big big sorry guys for the no show...

As I said before (I think), I had my JGY Customs fuel rail and MSD injectors to fit today to complete my engine setup, and all I had to do was the conversion on the Greddy Emanage for the injector size differences.

Fitted the rail and injectors ok, but then went to plug the Emanage into the laptop and it wouldn't communicate with the unit...bo**ox, bo**ox, bo**ox!!!

I think my lead is ######ed, so until Thursday, which is the earliest I can get it up to Marc @ The Garage, I have to run the ###### very very rich!!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry and wait for it...sorry again!!!

Hope you had a good time anyways!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. At the current settings, it starts ok, but barely runs until it comes off of the cold start, and when I come off the throttle, the AIC valve doesn't catch the engine revs becuase it is running so rich...basically a pain in the a**e!

I got 2,lol. I got some video footage too, but cant find the disk to install the driver to get it onto the pc :(

Attachments

• Micra Meet 2 02.JPG
    Micra Meet 2 02.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Micra Meet 2 01.JPG
    Micra Meet 2 01.JPG
    385 KB · Views: 184
No the 14th car is a mini, but it was that old mini with the vtec engine, not mine. Very hard to tell tho. But I was never out on the track at the same time as mr grassie and he is on the vid.

Back