Knockhill Review

Titch

Micra K11ng
Was Ace!

Turns out that the Top Gear Challenge was ther, so that meant all of the Top Gear Crew were there to!. What they had to do was, The Stig was to leave London, and by the time he'd got to Knockhill the rest of the crew had to have finished a Caterum Kit car. So it had to be finished for him, and then the stig had to race it around track! How cool!

Got some pics...

28-Image007.jpg

15-Image009.jpg

29-Image011.jpg

On the way back donw the road i also saw the Stig sitting in the layby waiting for the camera shot. Should of seen the crews face when a decked Silver Micra flew past haha. So maybe got a lil 5 mins of fame :)

Also there was alot of track action, had a stupidly fast 600 brake Skyline, which was tearing up everything that was there, engine bay here:

29-Image012.jpg

The traffic police were there also, so got taken out by them round the roads of Knockhill, for tips and stuff, was really interesting.

Great Night out!

Titch :kungfu:

didnt even know anything about this. Im going to renault race day on the 18th june so hopefully the weather is good!

Sounds good man!!! Lol, at the Top Gear peeps, sounds like another good challenge. Funny if they got you on camera Titch. :p

So ####ed off...always wanted to meet JC...I love his views on the world, and I know he would have loved 'Little Bandit'!

Shame!

Cheers

Dave

Back