N/E Meet 23rd April

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, booking in a place for the next meet on the 23 April.

Need to get the project underway, so the meet will first take place at mine 10-12 ish in the morning getting the car sorted before and after some lunch, then at some point of the day (probs 5/6ish) we will play 5 a side footy indoors around the corner from me for an hour or two if i can get it booked, no matter on your skill level, it will be the taking part and the laugh we have that counts, lol, then back to mine for some food until lateish depending on how the littlun is.

Leave ur name below if u wish to attend, and join in on the footy aswell.

Sorry about the short notice on this one, but u have almost 2 weeks to see if ur available....

Ta

Would like to come down for this, but won't be able to make it. :( :( (yes a meet i can't make!!)
For all who haven't been before, get there cause they're always worth it!
But i will be down to help with the car before JAE!!
Titch :kungfu:

Not sure if I'll be able to make this one either, tis only a few days after my birthday and I'll be 28. Might be getting a little old for this kind of thing lol

Hugh said:
Not sure if I'll be able to make this one either, tis only a few days after my birthday and I'll be 28. Might be getting a little old for this kind of thing lol

28 too old for meetin with ppl of similar interest or 4 football???

my dads 50 n he still playing football on a weekly basis cant get him to stop lol

Not sure I will be able to make this unless it runs into the night, if so then I will quite happily pop along. :) I will see though.

1) wayne (quickdraw)
2) Neil
3) danni
4) paynee
5) chie
6) dr_zoidberg

and maybes

7) lenny
8) dan micraman
9) gman
10) hugh
11) bigben

Would love to come, not sure about the footy though as I'm really out of shape atm. :blush:

Would have been better if it was a week later for me, i'm due a bonus at work.

I'll let u know soon Neil.

Rich

P.S. Da Celica is putting a smile on my face every day, well chuffed, saving for some alloys atm.:upside:

rich if your wanting to play footy.... then dont be worried about being out of shape... for 1 im a girl!! and 2 im very out of shape as i have been since i had a major operation 3 years ago... but if you really dont want to play then just come for the laugh... footy will only b what an hour... we still got plenty of time to do the usual stuff we always do. Will be fun me thinks!

and yes rich... the Celica is well nice :D

Well looks like I'll be only able to make the footy.

Rich, don't worry mate. I'm way out of shape too and can't kick a ball straight to save my life. So you'll be way better than me mate. I'm counting on danni being able to show me up big time lol

Hugh said:
I'm counting on danni being able to show me up big time lol

lol i doubt that!! not as good as i used to b.... and iv never played with males for few year so ill probs b pants!!

Well i'll be going with all me kit on, shin pads and stuff, but only cos i dont want another broken leg and will always take precautions.... ;)

Doesnt matter on ur skill level tho, we are only there for a laugh...

At the moment it will be about 10ish at mine, work on the car and throw some ideas round and try and get stuff finalised, will then possibly get some lunch, play footy for an hour somewhere between 5and 7, then back to mine for pizza and stuff til lateish....

Ok footy is now booked for 7pm, was the only time i could get it apart from 9pm, was £25 and i can canx 24hr before, but hopefully it wont come to that, so time for an updated list me thinks, lol

Edited to now say 7pm as a new booking has become available.....

Attachments

• pipes1.jpg
    pipes1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 222
  • pipes2.jpg
    pipes2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 233
For footy we have

1) wayne (quickdraw)
2) Neil
3) danni
4) paynee
5) chie
6) dr_zoidberg
7) lenny
8) hugh
9) dan micraman

and maybes

10) gman
11) bigben
12) Rich

Anymore for anymore?

RE: RE: N/E Meet 23rd April

danni said:
lol i doubt that!! not as good as i used to b.... and iv never played with males for few year so ill probs b pants!!

:eek:

7 would be better for me lol, but if its worse for everyone else it don't matter. I will just come up later on. :)

Well it was eitehr 4 or 9, but ive just rang back to check and 7pm is now available as someone has just rang and canx,

so its now 7pm!

ok folks, and dan u'd better come or I'll set danni and wayne onto ya...

Its only a 5min walk round the corner from me aswell...

afraid im gonna have to pull out, me leg is taking longer to heal than i anticipated and need to save myself for final and make sure im fit for that - think ive pulled a muscle or summit but sorry all the same

Big_ben said:
afraid im gonna have to pull out, me leg is taking longer to heal than i anticipated and need to save myself for final and make sure im fit for that - think ive pulled a muscle or summit but sorry all the same

**cough** wimp **cough**

Big_ben said:

**cough** wimp **cough**

Yeah thats cool mate, thankyou

1) wayne (quickdraw)
2) Neil
3) danni
4) paynee
5) chie
6) dr_zoidberg
7) lenny
8) hugh
9) dan micraman
10) gman

and maybes

11) bigben
12) Rich

Right, dicky is coming to the meet and he's coming from hexham way, is anyone available to meet him at washington services and direct him down to mine at all? Not sure wot sort of time yet tho

thats a point on time like hun... what time u wanting people to be getting there 4?
u wanting early morning job like the other few times?
oh n i might need a favour too neil at some point in the day ;)

Lol, no problems mate, its the taking part that counts and all that, there is plenty of space for people to watch and also some seats if they are lazy, lol

Make sure u get to mine early tho, lol

Back