Knockhill - April 7th

Titch

Micra K11ng
Yea - gonna take the K11 on track again if the gearbox is still intact lol.

Will be an open Track night, with alot of cars going, you can come up to watch or take your car round for £40. Free to watch.

I'll be running, and a few of my mates will be on with me to, if your interested in this PM me and i'll sort it out for you.
Will be a good day, as it was a blast last time (but cold!)

Starts at 6pm, finishes at 8pm.

Titch :kungfu:

Aye could be a good laugh! Possible scottish meet number 2? All the micras on the track hehe!

Hell i might even take my Alfa up there!

Daz :alien:

Braw - Dave is going to bring up lil Bandit to, so lets make this meet number 2, will get stuff sorted out as soon as guys :)

Add names Accordigly

1. Titch - K11 (Track)
2. Daz - K11 (Watching)
3. Dave - Krazy11 (Track)

Titch :kungfu:

1. Titch - K11 (Track)
2. Daz - K11 (Watching)
4. Lewis - K11 (Watching)

Good lad, mind i need to know if you running or watching :)

1. Titch - K11 (Track)
2. Daz - K11 (Watching)
5. Allan - K11 (Watching)

hmm might come along, 3 hour drive though. If i got my new car ill deffo come and have a blast on the track :)

maybe a new thread name for this 1?

ill let you know later wats happening with me however i will only be watching so no need to worry to much. cheers :D

Ok guys cheers. Ian, if you need a place to stay, your more than welcome here :).

Will see how much interest is guaged and then decide what is happening guys. keep it coming :)

This sounds as if its going to be a great night, especially if both Turbo Micras are there. Been speaking to a few mates who might head through aswell. Im sure Im freethat night so Im down as a "provisional"

1. Titch - K11 (Track)
2. Daz - K11 (Watching)
5. Allan - K11 (Watching)
6. Scottish-SR - K11 (Watching)

Ill also try and get my video camera up as this could be a good one to make a wee video off, some track action out and in the car would be good. Might bring a couple of disposable BBQs up aswell for some grub.

scottish-sr said:
Ill also try and get my video camera up as this could be a good one to make a wee video off, some track action out and in the car would be good. Might bring a couple of disposable BBQs up aswell for some grub.

Even if not, your all welcome to fire back upto mine and we'll get something here etc :)

scottish-sr said:
Might bring a couple of disposable BBQs up aswell for some grub.

I'm not a fat bassa, but that sounds like a PLAN!

I was thinking night out on the town -> back to a travel inn......haha maybe I'm taking this too far

lewis said:
I was thinking night out on the town -> back to a travel inn......haha maybe I'm taking this too far

Hahahahahahaha - a night in Kinross, most busy place is the old folks home as its best to pull in there!

You never know.

So how would this work? Just meet at Knockhill, or meet somewhere near it and get a wee convoy going up as most people are coming from the Edinburgh direction - myself, Allan, Lewis. Think Titch & Daz would be coming from the other side.

Well i'll get this sorted out closer to the time probally, but i'll be ther before all of you probally as i need to get the car ready, and also do the Track Induction.

Will get stuff up closer to the time. Have spoken to Mr Grassie via Txt, so we'll see what happens... :)

Chris,

If you want to get a wee convoy on the go we could do that, where would you want to meet?

BTW, I didn't realise there was no town in Kinross, I thought everywhere had somewhere with a decent nightlife nowadays!

I'll come with my mini, don't know if i will go on the track tho. Depends on how much track day insurance will cost, cos there is no way im taking my car on a track without it.

In saying that, we could head out to the pub or something. Wiuyld be a laugh etc :)

Ian - i'll speak to you on MSN later on man.

lewis said:
Chris,

If you want to get a wee convoy on the go we could do that, where would you want to meet?

BTW, I didn't realise there was no town in Kinross, I thought everywhere had somewhere with a decent nightlife nowadays!

Yeah we could get a wee convoy going up with myself, Chrissy, Allan & yourself and anyone else from down our way.

James said:
Hey, if i've done it, anyone can do it! :p :D
James you nutter. :p
It would cost me £140 on fuel to get there and back + hotel & track fuel.
That'll make a very expensive 2hour trackday for me lol

Trung said:
James you nutter. :p
It would cost me £140 on fuel to get there and back + hotel & track fuel.
That'll make a very expensive 2hour trackday for me lol
LOL good point, although i spent £210 on fuel last week and covered nigh on 1500 miles! :wasntme:

Nah - its my mate thats running it, so we'll have the meet afterwards, but Knockhill is open to anyone that wants to come up etc.

Will confirm this and sort it out.

would be rude not to attend count me in aswell if i can get the nite of work just goin to watch tho see if i can get a few mates up aswell

count me in provisionally, not quite sure yet, need to check if im ok to go and that the car will be in order for the track.

Fingers crossed though.

And whats this nonsense with folk only going to watch...come on guys.

Well if its private, there shouldn't be any prats that try and pass on a bend, I will take my car on the track then, without track insurance. Time to get some better break pads i think!

BTW. My quote for track day insurance is £118, but an excess of nearly 1K so, if i don't totaly wreak it, it would probibly be cheaper to fix it myslef.

I am definately going to be there, still watching though. Planning on getting some video footage.

Mr Grassie, possible to get a ride along for some in-car stuff, Same goes for Titch and anyone else going??

I dont think that a little trip round the track with a passenger would be too out of the question.

yea, no problem.

cool well i wana shot to in the passenger seat again im in love with ur car mr grassie :D

also would to jus sit in lil bandit maybe a spin too? probb bit forward n not sure if the legend will be there :( i hope so i wana see some real power

:D

Titch said:
Aye - welcome to jump n next to me also like for some footage :)

Cool, that would be good. I will try and find the usb cable and software and I can upload the stuff to the PC (hopefully)

How does it work for the trackdays, do you need helmets?

Aye you will, so to hire them it's £10, and you get five back once you return it. (So really only a Fiver)

I would bring some febreze or something for the helmets tho...

but if your going to make a habit of going upto Knockhill or go-karting etc, think about buying a helmet. I got mine for £35 from my local go-karting circuit (about £40 for non members).

Yeh it's a nightmare. When i quit go karting i sold my helmet. I wish i had kept it.

MasterBiker - You will be in France by April wont you?

I doubt it as they haven't told me if im going to get a live interview yet, when the guy told me that he would mail me that night. I realy wish i wasn't as flustered and out of breath when i answered the phone. I can't belive i said that i hadn't done any raids, i forgot to tell him that i have been to lower and upper BRS many times, Strat, Scholo etc. So i send them an e-mail last night asking about my application progress. What about you?

Back